'Thirty, nine' Sohee, Yeon Woo-jin cheated...Piano school, not bar

Thirty, nine Sohee tricked Yeon Woo-jinIn the third episode of the JTBC drama Thirty, Nine, which was broadcast on the 23rd, Kim Hope (Sohee) was portrayed lying to Sun-woo Kim (Yeon Woo-jin).On that day, Kim Hope was drunk and called Sun-woo Kim, and Sun-woo Kim asked, Hope, did you have a drink? Kim Hope said, Uh. I had a drink.Im having a dinner with my teachers today, he said.Sun-woo Kim said, I was going to see you for a while, but youre having dinner. I bought you a watch. Really?, and Sun-woo Kim nailed it, saying, You ignore me so much, I have my own aesthetic sense.Ill give you a break. Pretty or not. Hey. I gotta go in. Ill call you tomorrow.But unlike Kim, who told Sun-woo Kim that he worked at a Piano academy, he was working at a bar, raising tension in the drama.Photo = JTBC broadcast screen

'Thirty, nine' Sohee tricked Yeon Woo-jin

In the third episode of the JTBC drama "Thirty, Nine", which was broadcast on the 23rd, Kim Hope (Sohee) was portrayed lying to Sun-woo Kim (Yeon Woo-jin).

On that day, Kim Hope was drunk and called Sun-woo Kim, and Sun-woo Kim asked, "Hope, did you have a drink?" Kim Hope said, "Uh. I had a drink. I'm having a dinner with my teachers today," he said.

Sun-woo Kim said, "I was going to see you for a while, but you're having dinner. I bought you a watch." "Really? ", and Sun-woo Kim nailed it, saying, "You ignore me so much, I have my own aesthetic sense."

"I'll give you a break. Pretty or not. Hey. I gotta go in. I'll call you tomorrow."

But unlike Kim, who told Sun-woo Kim that he worked at a Piano academy, he was working at a bar, raising tension in the drama.

Photo = JTBC broadcast screen