'Thirty, nine' Sohee, who worked in a bar and cheated on Yeon Woo-jin

In the JTBC drama Thirty, Nine, which aired on the 23rd, the relationship between Sun-woo Kim and Hope was drawn.Sun-woo Kim went to buy a gift from his brother, Hope, and called, but Hope lied to Sun Woo, saying, I came to dinner with my teachers.Hope, who was calling, turned out to be working in a bar.Hope hung up, saying, I have to go in, Ill contact you tomorrow, and staggered to his feet, prompting him to find guests as the staff member from the bar said.As he passed near, a friend of Sun Woo called Sun Woo after seeing Hope, who asked Sun Woo, What is Hope doing these days?Sun Woo, who is not aware that Hope works in a bar, replied, I teach children at Piano Academy and go to orchestra interview.

In the JTBC drama Thirty, Nine, which aired on the 23rd, the relationship between Sun-woo Kim and Hope was drawn.

Sun-woo Kim went to buy a gift from his brother, Hope, and called, but Hope lied to Sun Woo, saying, "I came to dinner with my teachers." Hope, who was calling, turned out to be working in a bar.

Hope hung up, saying, "I have to go in, I'll contact you tomorrow," and staggered to his feet, prompting him to "find guests" as the staff member from the bar said.

As he passed near, a friend of Sun Woo called Sun Woo after seeing Hope, who asked Sun Woo, "What is Hope doing these days?" Sun Woo, who is not aware that Hope works in a bar, replied, "I teach children at Piano Academy and go to orchestra Interview."