There's a huge land in Congo...Jonadan "Prince of the Bloodline, building and building a five-story Gwangju."

Jonathan appeared in the National Receipt and mentioned his lineage to Prince Congo, while conveying his extraordinary dreams and giving him a warm heart.Jonathan appeared on KBS Joys National Receipt, which aired on the 23rd.On this day, MCs introduced it as Jonathan, the most famous Congo in Korea. When asked if he knew how to speak Congo, he said, I know French and ring language.Jonathan, in particular, is famous as Prince Congo.He said, There is no money, only a bloodline. Everyone said, I can see a huge land. Jonathan laughed, saying, Then I will recognize the plane ticket.Jonathan also mentioned financial technology, saying, I do not have a real concept.I manage the money, he said. Other friends are long-lived, but I do not have that, and I just put the savings. Jonathan asked his goal, saying, I want to build a social welfare center building in Gwangju, especially because I want to build my house with my money.When asked about the specific plan for the building, Jonathan, who wanted to build a five-story welfare center, said, The first floor is Jonathan History.Im trying to tell you why, as its the founding of the Jonathan Foundation.All of them said, Is it a private welfare center in Jonathan or a bust? He said, Yes. He said, I want to make education on the second and third floors and sports on the fourth and fifth floors.When asked about his sister Patricia, who became a hot topic, he laughed, What should I say? And laughed when he said, What do you do with my mind that my brothers house is my house?I often come to The Trace. I asked about The Trace routine.I still have a bed and TV presents for my manager and Yoo Byung-jae, he said.Jonathan is currently attending Korea University of Foreign Studies, among which the subway Midam was reported.Jonathan was ashamed to mention this, saying, I took the subway to work out, but the person next to me showed difficulty breathing and brought me water and called 119. I was there until I was stabilized, but I was surprised to see my face later.I met The Client in the fifth month of The Trace.The interior was consumed only 3.23 million won, and even a total of 6.23 million won was spent, which shocked me. However, I invited a professional mentor for The Client, who dreams of a wild investment.Mentors said, The high water spends the money collected, usually the money it earns, but the sewage does not earn money. Credit and installment are the problems.Impulsive consumption is also a problem, and I advised that I should raise my seed money quickly. In particular, I told The Client, who collected 50 million won by himself, Slow down fixed spending.Were wondering if the Friends are doing something with a variety of investments, or if the savings will be enough, Jonathan said.Its important to focus on your work as youre still a student, and good results are that your income will follow naturally, and save the rest of your living expenses to make your seed money first, the mentor said.On the other hand, KBS Joy National Receipt is an Indian entertainment program that provides analysis and customized solutions by entertainment industry representative meddling and India advisory committee receiving receipts from The Client.Capture the screen of the National Receipt

Jonathan appeared in the National Receipt and mentioned his lineage to Prince Congo, while conveying his extraordinary dreams and giving him a warm heart.

Jonathan appeared on KBS Joy's National Receipt, which aired on the 23rd.

On this day, MCs introduced it as "Jonathan, the most famous Congo in Korea." When asked if he knew how to speak Congo, he said, "I know French and ring language."

Jonathan, in particular, is famous as Prince Congo. He said, "There is no money, only a bloodline." Everyone said, "I can see a huge land." Jonathan laughed, saying, "Then I will recognize the plane ticket."

Jonathan also mentioned financial technology, saying, "I do not have a real concept. I manage the money, "he said." Other Friends are long-lived, but I do not have that, and I just put the savings. "

Jonathan asked his goal, saying, "I want to build a social welfare center building in Gwangju, especially because I want to build my house with my money." When asked about the specific plan for the building, Jonathan, who wanted to build a five-story welfare center, said, "The first floor is Jonathan History." I'm trying to tell you why, as it's the founding of the Jonathan Foundation. All of them said, "Is it a private welfare center in Jonathan or a bust?" He said, "Yes." He said, "I want to make education on the second and third floors and sports on the fourth and fifth floors.

When asked about his sister Patricia, who became a hot topic, he laughed, "What should I say?" And laughed when he said, "What do you do with my mind that my brother's house is my house?" I often come to The Trace. I asked about The Trace routine. "I still have a bed and TV presents for my manager and Yoo Byung-jae," he said.

Jonathan is currently attending Korea University of Foreign Studies, among which the subway Midam was reported. Jonathan was ashamed to mention this, saying, "I took the subway to work out, but the person next to me showed difficulty breathing and brought me water and called 119." "I was there until I was stabilized, but I was surprised to see my face later."

I met The Client in the fifth month of The Trace. The interior was consumed only 3.23 million won, and even a total of 6.23 million won was spent, which shocked me. However, I invited a professional mentor for The Client, who dreams of a wild investment. Mentors said, "The high water spends the money collected, usually the money it earns, but the sewage does not earn money." Credit and installment are the problems. Impulsive consumption is also a problem, and I advised that I should raise my seed money quickly. In particular, I told The Client, who collected 50 million won by himself, "Slow down fixed spending."

“We’re wondering if the Friends are doing something with a variety of investments, or if the savings will be enough,” Jonathan said. “It’s important to focus on your work as you’re still a student, and good results are that your income will follow naturally, and save the rest of your living expenses to make your seed money first,” the mentor said.

On the other hand, KBS Joy 'National Receipt' is an Indian entertainment program that provides analysis and customized solutions by entertainment industry representative meddling and India advisory committee receiving receipts from The Client.

Capture the screen of the National Receipt