"The reason I got married early ..." Sunye, why I put down the top Wonder Girls (ft.Canada) ('Radio Star')

Sunye appeared in Radio Star and told why she got married quickly.On MBC entertainment Radio Star, which aired on the 9th, a womens feature in the female singer city was drawn.On this day, musical actor Kim So Hyun, singer Big Mama Lee Young Hyun, Wonder Girls Sunye, Korean traditional musician Song So Hee, who became a soccer prodigy in Korean music, and singer Hwang So Yoon, a female vocalist of a new boy, appeared.Sunye, who made a comeback as a mother, also introduced.Sunye, who appeared on Radio Star for a long time, said, Idol is not funny because it is far from entertainment, I am not good at speaking because my nickname is documentary.Sunye, who said that the first recording was tense, said, I was too nervous when I was in the real world, I was a judge who was scared to imagine. He also mentioned Bae Yoon-jung and Park Sun-ju, I attended idol juniors these days.Sunye said, When I first entered the studio, I felt strange and familiar when I smelled the studio air and smell that I had forgotten, and I felt that I was back on stage again. Yoo Se-yoon said, My wife Cheered, Sunye is different.Sunye, who has not seen children for more than two months now, said, I will go back to my family as a housewife and return to my family. Everyone said, I have to take my passport.Sunye also said, I felt that you waited so much because it was fun to take your passport in your comments.Sunye, who became the first married girl idol in active duty, asked why she got married early after putting everything down in the popularity of the peak.Sunye said, I thought I wanted to be an only child and a mother, and I had a dream of a happy family naturally when I lived with my grandparents. He said, I think many people about marriage are going too early because of their age, but I thought it was a natural timing and time in my life.Capture the Radio Star screen

Sunye appeared in Radio Star and told why she got married quickly.

On MBC entertainment Radio Star, which aired on the 9th, a women's feature in the female singer city was drawn.

On this day, musical actor Kim So Hyun, singer Big Mama Lee Young Hyun, Wonder Girls Sunye, Korean traditional musician Song So Hee, who became a soccer prodigy in Korean music, and singer Hwang So Yoon, a female vocalist of a new boy, appeared.

Sunye, who made a comeback as a mother, also introduced. Sunye, who appeared on Radio Star for a long time, said, "Idol is not funny because it is far from entertainment, I am not good at speaking because my nickname is documentary."

Sunye, who said that the first recording was tense, said, "I was too nervous when I was in the real world, I was a judge who was scared to imagine." He also mentioned Bae Yoon-jung and Park Sun-ju, "I attended idol juniors these days." Sunye said, "When I first entered the studio, I felt strange and familiar when I smelled the studio air and smell that I had forgotten, and I felt that I was back on stage again." Yoo Se-yoon said, "My wife Cheered, Sunye is different."

Sunye, who has not seen children for more than two months now, said, "I will go back to my family as a housewife and return to my family." Everyone said, "I have to take my passport." Sunye also said, "I felt that you waited so much because it was fun to take your passport in your comments."

Sunye, who became the first married girl idol in active duty, asked why she got married early after putting everything down in the popularity of the peak. Sunye said, “I thought I wanted to be an only child and a mother, and I had a dream of a happy family naturally when I lived with my grandparents.” He said, “I think many people about marriage are going too early because of their age, but I thought it was a natural timing and time in my life.”

Capture the 'Radio Star' screen