"I've learned 4 billion debts since I got married, I've been sober for 30 years," Kangju, Choi Min-soo, of "The Last Godfather."

Actor Choi Min-soo - Broadcaster Kangju and his wife invited Hyelim - Shin Min-cheol to their home on KBS2s The Last Godfather and hit the spot for a Canadian holiday.In The Last Godfather, which was broadcast on the 16th, Hyelim and Shin Min-chul dressed in hanbok visited the house of Choi Min-soo - Kangju couple.Kangju, who was struggling to change his clothes because of Choi Min-soo, who was constantly in trouble and disturbed, was greatly impressed by the Hyelim couple.Kangju, who handed over the money, was impressed again when Shin Min-cheol gave his allowance in return, and Hyelim presented a cake with a charming phrase to Choi Min-soo, who envied him.Shin Min-cheol, who played errands before meals and acted as a son-in-law, praised it as a high-end restaurant. When Choi Min-soo was boiled with steak baking and the atmosphere became cold, I like Weldon.I am so good at my tastes now. I envy my father-in-law. I can always eat such delicious food. I feel the wall. Perfect. Choi Min-soo told Kangju, who nagged him, A person who has the ability to judge a normal thing gives me 400,000 won a month.Do you exploit the money I have earned for 25 years? Kangju said that he learned about 30 ~ 4 billion won of debt as soon as he got married. My husband and his close friend left with all the bankbooks.My husband said, I cant make a righteousness, but I can make money again. He said, Its not a small amount of money, but my husband has a different concept of money.Kangju said to the production team, I thought, Can I live properly in the future? Is there such a concept? I lived for 30 years and still have no concept.In contrast to Choi Min-soo, Shin Min-cheol said, I did not have any debt. I saved money well since I was a child.If there is 7,000 won, there was a tendency to make it 10,000 won, and now it is putting 3 million won a month. Photo KBS2 The Last Godfather broadcast screen

Actor Choi Min-soo - Broadcaster Kangju and his wife invited Hyelim - Shin Min-cheol to their home on KBS2's The Last Godfather and hit the spot for a Canadian holiday.

In The Last Godfather, which was broadcast on the 16th, Hyelim and Shin Min-chul dressed in hanbok visited the house of Choi Min-soo - Kangju couple. Kangju, who was struggling to change his clothes because of Choi Min-soo, who was constantly in trouble and disturbed, was greatly impressed by the Hyelim couple. Kangju, who handed over the money, was impressed again when Shin Min-cheol gave his allowance in return, and Hyelim presented a cake with a charming phrase to Choi Min-soo, who envied him.

Shin Min-cheol, who played errands before meals and acted as a son-in-law, praised it as "a high-end restaurant." When Choi Min-soo was boiled with steak baking and the atmosphere became cold, "I like Weldon. I am so good at my tastes now. I envy my father-in-law. I can always eat such delicious food. I feel the wall. Perfect. "

Choi Min-soo told Kangju, who nagged him, "A person who has the ability to judge a normal thing gives me 400,000 won a month. Do you exploit the money I have earned for 25 years? "

Kangju said that he learned about 30 ~ 4 billion won of debt as soon as he got married. "My husband and his close friend left with all the bankbooks. My husband said, “I can’t make a righteousness, but I can make money again.” He said, “It’s not a small amount of money, but my husband has a different concept of money.”

Kangju said to the production team, "I thought, 'Can I live properly in the future? Is there such a concept?' I lived for 30 years and still have no concept." In contrast to Choi Min-soo, Shin Min-cheol said, "I did not have any debt. I saved money well since I was a child. If there is 7,000 won, there was a tendency to make it 10,000 won, and now it is putting 3 million won a month. "

Photo KBS2 'The Last Godfather' broadcast screen