'Taejong Yi Bang-won' Ye Ji-won, wring the last force Ju Sang Wook strangled...end-of-life

In the KBS 1TV drama Taejong Yi Bang-won broadcast on the 26th, the last figure of Kang (Ye Ji-won) was drawn.I will not forgive you, we are going to hell together, Kang shouted, choking Lee Bang-won (Ju Sang Wook) on the day.Lee did not stop Kang, and Kang suddenly died after squeezing his last full force.Lee Sung-gye (Kim Young-chul), who finally found the scene, hugged Kang to his knees and said, Is that why you asked me to tax the taxpayer? I see.I will keep the tax cut, he vowed.

In the KBS 1TV drama "Taejong Yi Bang-won" broadcast on the 26th, the last figure of Kang (Ye Ji-won) was drawn.

"I will not forgive you, we are going to hell together," Kang shouted, choking Lee Bang-won (Ju Sang Wook) on the day. Lee did not stop Kang, and Kang suddenly died after squeezing his last full force.

Lee Sung-gye (Kim Young-chul), who finally found the scene, hugged Kang to his knees and said, "Is that why you asked me to tax the taxpayer? I see. I will keep the tax cut," he vowed.