'T.' Kim Min-ah "Kim Hee-chul, warm man...Learn a lot for two years"

Kim Min-ah showed gratitude to Kim Hee-chul, who breathes together in The Twenty Century T.On this day, Kim Min-ah opened the door to Kim Hee-chul and the secret to boasting of fantasy breathing. I relied a lot on Kim Hee-chul.Kim Min-ah said, My first TV program is T. In a situation where I am very poor and do not know what is, it was only Kim Hee-chul to rely on.So Kim Hee-chul seems to have been difficult in many ways. Kim Hee-chul does not express it, but it is very caring and warm.I have never heard anything I hate or nag about, and if you have a story to tell me, I will tell you the good side. I have learned a lot in two years.T. is a new concept newtro music chart show that not only summons KBSs Old K-pop program, which is filled with Korean songs (the Korean song) but also resolves the thirst of the Newtro songs that the public wants and reinterprets 20th century famous songs.Photo: KBS Joy The tweetieth Century T.

Kim Min-ah showed gratitude to Kim Hee-chul, who breathes together in 'The Twenty Century T.'

On this day, Kim Min-ah opened the door to Kim Hee-chul and the secret to boasting of fantasy breathing. "I relied a lot on Kim Hee-chul."

Kim Min-ah said, "My first TV program is 'T.' In a situation where I am very poor and do not know what is, it was only Kim Hee-chul to rely on. So Kim Hee-chul seems to have been difficult in many ways. "

"Kim Hee-chul does not express it, but it is very caring and warm. I have never heard anything I hate or nag about, and if you have a story to tell me, I will tell you the good side. "I have learned a lot in two years."

T. ' is a new concept newtro music chart show that not only summons KBS's Old K-pop program, which is filled with Korean songs (the Korean song) but also resolves the thirst of the Newtro songs that the public wants and reinterprets 20th century famous songs.

Photo: KBS Joy 'The tweetieth Century T.'