'Stop activity' Shin Ae, Sam Brother and Sister Even if you are so big, "It is hard." Why?...

Shin Ae, who is resting in the entertainment industry, told her daily life with Sam Brother and Sisters who grew up.On the 8th, Shin Ae posted a photo through a personal SNS. The photo shows Shin Ae capturing the children of Sam Brother and Sister.Shin Ae said, It is hard to travel because there are three children.However, Shin Ae said, Where did not I follow well? I was able to do it because of the children. I do not know if this trip was easier.Especially, the fans who cheered the children for their beauty said, I masked it, but how do you know it? Every time I feel stronger and better!He still caught the attention of the public and the recent love of the public.Recently, actor Kim Sung-ryung has been interested in revealing Shin Ae, who is temporarily protecting a puppy on his SNS, so Kim Sung-ryung has immediately commented, It seems like it was a beautiful trip.On the other hand, Shin Ae made his debut in 2003 and played an active role in drama, film, CF, etc., and was greatly loved by appearing in the entertainment We Got Married.In 2009, he married an office worker who was a two-year-old man, a non-executive, and held Sam Brother and Sister in his arms.It is repeating childbirth and childcare, and now it is resting on broadcasting. It seems that it is continuing to contact the seniors of the entertainment industry through SNS.have three childrenIt is hard to like to travelThere are many accommodations, restaurants and four-person settingWere five familiesI had four people because I didnt have a father, so I ate well and went around wellIs it the West?Now that youre a big girl, you can help meI followed you well. Did you give me a hug?The children were able to do itSo I dont know if this trip was any easierI started the journey hardevery time you go around a restaurant and a tourist destinationI like to see them. Theyre beautiful. Happy.and youve told me a lot of thingsIve got a mask. How do you know?Every time I feel better and stronger!Ill go to Audie next time.Three! Its worth taking him around!But lets go to the wall together.Youve got five families!#Jeju Travel# One-Two-ThreeSamBrother and SisterIt was really good#Memories EndSNS

Shin Ae, who is resting in the entertainment industry, told her daily life with Sam Brother and Sisters who grew up.

On the 8th, Shin Ae posted a photo through a personal SNS. The photo shows Shin Ae capturing the children of Sam Brother and Sister.

Shin Ae said, "It is hard to travel because there are three children." However, Shin Ae said, "Where did not I follow well?" "I was able to do it because of the children. I do not know if this trip was easier."

Especially, the fans who cheered the children for their beauty said, "I masked it, but how do you know it?" "Every time I feel stronger and better! "He still caught the attention of the public and the recent love of the public.

Recently, actor Kim Sung-ryung has been interested in revealing Shin Ae, who is temporarily protecting a puppy on his SNS, so Kim Sung-ryung has immediately commented, "It seems like it was a beautiful trip."

On the other hand, Shin Ae made his debut in 2003 and played an active role in drama, film, CF, etc., and was greatly loved by appearing in the entertainment 'We Got Married'. In 2009, he married an office worker who was a two-year-old man, a non-executive, and held Sam Brother and Sister in his arms.

It is repeating childbirth and childcare, and now it is resting on broadcasting. It seems that it is continuing to contact the seniors of the entertainment industry through SNS.

have three children

It is hard to like to travel

There are many accommodations, restaurants and four-person setting

We're five families

I had four people because I didn't have a father, so I ate well and went around well

Is it the West?

Now that you're a big girl, you can help me

I followed you well. Did you give me a hug?

The children were able to do it

So I don't know if this trip was any easier

I started the journey hard

every time you go around a restaurant and a tourist destination

“I like to see them. They’re beautiful. Happy.”

and you've told me a lot of things

I've got a mask. How do you know?

Every time I feel better and stronger!

I'll go to Audie next time.

Three! It's worth taking him around!

But let's go to the wall together.

You've got five families!

#Jeju Travel

# One-Two-ThreeSamBrother and Sister

It was really good

#Memories End

'SNS'