Son Na-eun absent Apink..."Sisters, mentally debilitated." "Tears" in one youngest word (You Hee-yeol's Sketchbook)

Group Apink boasted of unwavering fraternity after 10 yearsKBS 2TV You Hee-yeols Sketchbook, which was broadcasted on the afternoon of the 18th, was on stage for the 12th year of debut.MC You Hee-yeol said, Many people seem to have waited for Apink, who introduced the new song Dilema and hit songs.Apink has released its 10th anniversary album, he said.Kim Nam-joo said, Special album HORN means that it contains the soul of 10 years of Apink. The title song is Dilema.It is an expression of the situation in which we are in a dilemma whether to stop or continue love in the situation of separation.I would like to ask for a lot of love because the addictive hook is an attractive song.You Hee-yeol also asked the youngest child, Ha Young, for a special comment: Its the 10th anniversary, so I asked her to tell her sisters what I had not told her.Ha Young said, My sisters feel very weak and old, he said. I have more tears and more sensitivity, but now I will protect my sisters.Jung Eun-ji, who heard this, broke into the line of debilitating, while Yoon Bomi tried not to cry while blushing his eyes.All the rest of the members were surprised by the sudden emotional change of Yoon Bomi, and Jung Eun-ji laughed at the reversal of the atmosphere, saying, I see this and express my mind is weak.You Hee-yeol, who saw this, advised, I want to hear the Apink 20th anniversary album, all the members can cry, laugh and swear together.Jung Eun-ji, looking for a break, asked for a surprise Let me write some Apink fan songs, when its 20 years old and You Hee-yeol said, I ask you a lot of things.When its 20 years old? I get it. But theres a condition. You have to stay with this member.The members were surprised by the unexpected OK and Ha Young said, You should stay as you are. The eldest sister, Park Chan-long, said, Oh!More surprised by peoples reaction, Ha Young said, I do not mean that. I hope you do not misunderstand.I just want to be there all the time, and You Hee-yeol said, Im okay, Im healthy. I have a health checkup every year and I have not had a decade.I painted it after 10 years in a moment, he laughed.Meanwhile, Apink released its 10th anniversary special album HORN on the 14th.Member Son Na-eun did not attend this activity because of the schedule coordination and bought the fans regret.Photo: KBS 2TV broadcast screen
Group Apink boasted of unwavering fraternity after 10 yearsKBS 2TV You Hee-yeols Sketchbook, which was broadcasted on the afternoon of the 18th, was on stage for the 12th year of debut.MC You Hee-yeol said, Many people seem to have waited for Apink, who introduced the new song Dilema and hit songs.Apink has released its 10th anniversary album, he said.Kim Nam-joo said, Special album HORN means that it contains the soul of 10 years of Apink. The title song is Dilema.It is an expression of the situation in which we are in a dilemma whether to stop or continue love in the situation of separation.I would like to ask for a lot of love because the addictive hook is an attractive song.You Hee-yeol also asked the youngest child, Ha Young, for a special comment: Its the 10th anniversary, so I asked her to tell her sisters what I had not told her.Ha Young said, My sisters feel very weak and old, he said. I have more tears and more sensitivity, but now I will protect my sisters.Jung Eun-ji, who heard this, broke into the line of debilitating, while Yoon Bomi tried not to cry while blushing his eyes.All the rest of the members were surprised by the sudden emotional change of Yoon Bomi, and Jung Eun-ji laughed at the reversal of the atmosphere, saying, I see this and express my mind is weak.You Hee-yeol, who saw this, advised, I want to hear the Apink 20th anniversary album, all the members can cry, laugh and swear together.Jung Eun-ji, looking for a break, asked for a surprise Let me write some Apink fan songs, when its 20 years old and You Hee-yeol said, I ask you a lot of things.When its 20 years old? I get it. But theres a condition. You have to stay with this member.The members were surprised by the unexpected OK and Ha Young said, You should stay as you are. The eldest sister, Park Chan-long, said, Oh!More surprised by peoples reaction, Ha Young said, I do not mean that. I hope you do not misunderstand.I just want to be there all the time, and You Hee-yeol said, Im okay, Im healthy. I have a health checkup every year and I have not had a decade.I painted it after 10 years in a moment, he laughed.Meanwhile, Apink released its 10th anniversary special album HORN on the 14th.Member Son Na-eun did not attend this activity because of the schedule coordination and bought the fans regret.Photo: KBS 2TV broadcast screen

Group Apink boasted of unwavering fraternity after 10 years

KBS 2TV 'You Hee-yeol's Sketchbook', which was broadcasted on the afternoon of the 18th, was on stage for the 12th year of debut.

MC You Hee-yeol said, "Many people seem to have waited for Apink, who introduced the new song 'Dilema' and hit songs. Apink has released its 10th anniversary album," he said.

Kim Nam-joo said, "Special album 'HORN' means that it contains the soul of 10 years of Apink." The title song is 'Dilema'. "It is an expression of the situation in which we are in a dilemma whether to stop or continue love in the situation of separation."

"I would like to ask for a lot of love because the addictive hook is an attractive song."

You Hee-yeol also asked the youngest child, Ha Young, for a special comment: It's the 10th anniversary, so I asked her to tell her sisters what I had not told her.

Ha Young said, "My sisters feel very weak and old," he said. "I have more tears and more sensitivity, but now I will protect my sisters."

Jung Eun-ji, who heard this, broke into the line of 'debilitating', while Yoon Bomi tried not to cry while blushing his eyes.

All the rest of the members were surprised by the sudden emotional change of Yoon Bomi, and Jung Eun-ji laughed at the reversal of the atmosphere, saying, "I see this and express my mind is weak."

You Hee-yeol, who saw this, advised, "I want to hear the Apink 20th anniversary album, all the members can cry, laugh and swear together."

Jung Eun-ji, looking for a break, asked for a surprise "Let me write some Apink fan songs, when it's 20 years old" and You Hee-yeol said, "I ask you a lot of things. When it's 20 years old? I get it. But there's a condition. You have to stay with this member."

The members were surprised by the unexpected 'OK' and Ha Young said, "You should stay as you are." The eldest sister, Park Chan-long, said, "Oh!

More surprised by people's reaction, Ha Young said, "I do not mean that. I hope you do not misunderstand. I just want to be there all the time, "and You Hee-yeol said," I'm okay, I'm healthy. I have a health checkup every year and I have not had a decade. I painted it after 10 years in a moment, "he laughed.

Meanwhile, Apink released its 10th anniversary special album "HORN" on the 14th. Member Son Na-eun did not attend this activity because of the schedule coordination and bought the fans' regret.

Photo: KBS 2TV broadcast screen