"I hope this picture will be the last...I'm just tearing up."

Announcer-turned-broadcaster and Travel writer Mina mourned the late Huh-cham, a broadcaster who died during a hepatocarcinoma battle.Son Mina posted a picture of his life on his instagram on the 1st and said, From the first day of the new year, this bibo is going to be gone.There is no way to hold back such a bewildering and sad mind.I saw you singing in a strong voice a while ago, but I grabbed your hand and said, I will buy you something delicious.I think the day I took this picture will be the last. I remember Huh-cham as my role model, who has been broadcasting for nearly six years and has been breathing together, and has shown the good detective of the host since the first year of the announcer, and outside the studio, he was like the world, sometimes like the Uncle, sometimes like Friend.The best person I know is the person who has been united with righteousness and sincerity, the thorough and humble professional who always arrives at the same broadcast every week for nearly 30 years and prepares the script, the owner of the personality who always treated the younger and the end staff with respect, the person who had the soul and innocence of the young man regardless of age, Soon he was a natural broadcaster who was his joy, a human being who was greedless and Joona Sotala, and a cheerleader who always gave me the best praise and cheered me hard. When I met him a few months ago, I should have contacted Baro again and made time to sit face to face. I am so sorry that I delayed it when I got warmer, said Mina.Mr. Huh-cham, who will always be like a young man in the hearts of many people, can be broadcasted together so that he can receive the love and teaching of his teacher, so he can enjoy his affection and extraordinary sense of humor closely, and he was sincerely grateful for being a senior and junior who has been a strong force for each other for a long time. Son Mina, who joined KBS in 1997, appeared in Challenge Golden Bell and The World is Wide and breathed with Huh-cham as Family fun game host.Oh, from New Years Day, I cant believe that Mr. Huh-cham is gone. There is no way to feel so embarrassed and sad.I saw you singing in a strong voice a while ago, but you said to contact me quickly because you will hold your hand and buy me something delicious. ... The day I took this picture will be the last.Mr. Huh-cham has been a pair of people who have been broadcasting every week for nearly six years, and since the first year of the announcer, he has been a role model of my role model who has shown the good detective of the host, and outside the studio, he was kind and funny, sometimes like The Uncle, sometimes like Friend.The best pathetic person I know, the one who has been united with righteousness and sincerity, the thorough, humble and sincere professional who always arrives and prepares for the script for the first time every week for nearly 30 years, the owner of the personality who always treated the younger and the end staff with respect, the person who had the soul and innocence of the young regardless of age, He was a natural broadcaster who was happy, a human being who was greedless and Joona Sotala, and a cheerleader who always gave me the best praise and cheered hard.When I met him a few months ago, I should have called Baro again and made time to sit face to face. I regret that I delayed it when I got warmer.Family fun game recording day Mina, lets eat a bowl of rice soup - Mr. Huh-cham had a jinx that the broadcast would be good if you eat rice before the recording - I miss the wink and the cheerful voice. I was truly grateful that I could be able to broadcast together, Mr. Huh-cham, who will remain in the same shape, and receive the love and teaching of the teacher, so that I could enjoy the affection and extraordinary sense of humor close to each other,The teacher who lived with the word dream in his mouth to travel with Mina and Spain ... I did not have a chance to bring it to the end, but I will light candles for each cathedral for you while I am here.Sir, take a rest.I wish you the best of the deceased.

Announcer-turned-broadcaster and Travel writer Mina mourned the late Huh-cham, a broadcaster who died during a hepatocarcinoma battle.

Son Mina posted a picture of his life on his instagram on the 1st and said, "From the first day of the new year, this bibo is going to be gone. There is no way to hold back such a bewildering and sad mind. I saw you singing in a strong voice a while ago, but I grabbed your hand and said, 'I will buy you something delicious. I think the day I took this picture will be the last. "

"I remember Huh-cham as my role model, who has been broadcasting for nearly six years and has been breathing together, and has shown The Good Detective of the host since the first year of the announcer, and outside the studio, he was like the world, sometimes like The Uncle, sometimes like Friend."

"The best person I know is the person who has been united with righteousness and sincerity, the thorough and humble professional who always arrives at the same broadcast every week for nearly 30 years and prepares the script, the owner of the personality who always treated the younger and the end staff with respect, the person who had the soul and innocence of the young man regardless of age, Soon he was a natural broadcaster who was his joy, a human being who was greedless and Joona Sotala, and a cheerleader who always gave me the best praise and cheered me hard. "

"When I met him a few months ago, I should have contacted Baro again and made time to sit face to face. I am so sorry that I delayed it when I got warmer," said Mina. Mr. Huh-cham, who will always be like a young man in the hearts of many people, can be broadcasted together so that he can receive the love and teaching of his teacher, so he can enjoy his affection and extraordinary sense of humor closely, and he was sincerely grateful for being a senior and junior who has been a strong force for each other for a long time. "

Son Mina, who joined KBS in 1997, appeared in 'Challenge Golden Bell' and 'The World is Wide' and breathed with Huh-cham as 'Family fun game' host.

Oh, from New Year's Day, I can't believe that Mr. Huh-cham is gone. There is no way to feel so embarrassed and sad. I saw you singing in a strong voice a while ago, but you said to contact me quickly because you will hold your hand and buy me something delicious. ... The day I took this picture will be the last.

Mr. Huh-cham has been a pair of people who have been broadcasting every week for nearly six years, and since the first year of the announcer, he has been a role model of my role model who has shown The Good Detective of the host, and outside the studio, he was kind and funny, sometimes like The Uncle, sometimes like Friend. The best pathetic person I know, the one who has been united with righteousness and sincerity, the thorough, humble and sincere professional who always arrives and prepares for the script for the first time every week for nearly 30 years, the owner of the personality who always treated the younger and the end staff with respect, the person who had the soul and innocence of the young regardless of age, He was a natural broadcaster who was happy, a human being who was greedless and Joona Sotala, and a cheerleader who always gave me the best praise and cheered hard.

When I met him a few months ago, I should have called Baro again and made time to sit face to face. I regret that I delayed it when I got warmer. Family fun game recording day 'Mina, let's eat a bowl of rice soup' - Mr. Huh-cham had a jinx that the broadcast would be good if you eat rice before the recording - I miss the wink and the cheerful voice. I was truly grateful that I could be able to broadcast together, Mr. Huh-cham, who will remain in the same shape, and receive the love and teaching of the teacher, so that I could enjoy the affection and extraordinary sense of humor close to each other, The teacher who lived with the word "dream" in his mouth to Travel with Mina and Spain ... I did not have a chance to bring it to the end, but I will light candles for each cathedral for you while I am here. Sir, take a rest.

I wish you the best of the deceased.