Sleepy unveils beauty's pre-wedding "Make it a marriage-style April...The newlyweds are in Two Sisters In Law" ('Same Bed, Different Dreams 22')

Lapper Sleepy, who is about to marriage, said he will set up a honeymoon at the Two Sisters In Law house.On the 21st, SBS Same Bed, Different Dreams 22-You Are My Destiny, Sleepy appeared as a special MC and reported on the current situation ahead of marriage.Sleepy, who introduced himself as the second year of the preliminary groom, said, I made a marriage announcement early last October.I delayed it to May this year and changed to April again. MC Kim Sook said, No one has seen Sleepys bride in the vicinity. Finally, I will release the bride today.Sleepys bride-to-be was revealed through wedding photos, which attracted attention with beauty that didnt know who was the entertainer.Im a regular; I originally went to work and now Im resting, Sleepy introduced the bride-to-be.He said that there is an economic situation among the reasons for delaying the marriage ceremony. I can now marriage, I am happy that I have become an economic power.I live with my sister, two Sisters In Law, and I think Im going to go in, he said of his honeymoon home.Kim Gulra laughed, saying, I have never been to the Two Sisters In Law house.

Lapper Sleepy, who is about to marriage, said he will set up a honeymoon at the Two Sisters In Law house.

On the 21st, SBS 'Same Bed, Different Dreams 22-You Are My Destiny', Sleepy appeared as a special MC and reported on the current situation ahead of marriage.

Sleepy, who introduced himself as "the second year of the preliminary groom," said, "I made a marriage announcement early last October. I delayed it to May this year and changed to April again. "

MC Kim Sook said, "No one has seen Sleepy's bride in the vicinity." "Finally, I will release the bride today."

Sleepy's bride-to-be was revealed through wedding photos, which attracted attention with beauty that didn't know who was the entertainer.

"I'm a regular; I originally went to work and now I'm resting," Sleepy introduced the bride-to-be.

He said that there is an economic situation among the reasons for delaying the marriage ceremony. "I can now marriage, I am happy that I have become an economic power."

"I live with my sister, Two Sisters In Law, and I think I'm going to go in," he said of his honeymoon home.

Kim Gulra laughed, saying, "I have never been to the Two Sisters In Law house."