Seo Ye-ji "What Happened from My Inexperience" Kim Jung-hyun Controversy Apologizes for One Year...

Seo Ye-ji, who was caught up in the controversy over Kim Jung-hyun gas lighting, apologized directly in a year.Gold medalist of the agency said, I sincerely apologize for the many inconveniences I have caused to you regarding Seo Ye-ji, he said, conveying the apology of Seo Ye-ji on February 27th.We will do our best to show Seo Ye-ji that he has changed from the past, he said.In the apology, Seo Ye-ji said, I have had time to look at myself by seeing the reprimands and stories that have been given to me in the meantime. I would like to say that I am sincerely sorry for the inconvenience to many people because of my lack.I am deeply disappointed that I have once again bowed my head and apologized. Everything is caused by my immaturity, and I will try to show you that you have become more careful and mature in the future.In April last year, Seo Ye-ji was caught up in the controversy that he manipulated his ex-lover Kim Jung-hyun and called gaslighting.Kim Jung-hyun was hit by the public with a non-manner attitude toward his opponent Seo Hyun at the MBC Drama Time production presentation in 2018, and later got off at Drama for health problems.In the meantime, all of this was due to the gas lighting of Seo Ye-ji, who was in contact with Kim Jung-hyun at the time.So, the Gold medalist of the Seo Ye-ji agency said, At the time of the controversy, it was clearly confirmed that Kim Jung-hyuns controversy about the drama did not occur due to the Seo Ye-ji. Kim Jung-hyun also had a conversation asking Seo Ye-ji, who was filming another drama, not to shoot a kissing scene. It is a common love battle between actors who are lovers in the industry, because jealous conversations between lovers about their skinship with others have come and gone.However, he said, As a result, I am deeply repentant that I have been worried about many people because of my immature feelings in the love issue.Due to the controversy, Seo Ye-ji did not participate in the event related to his main film Memory of Tomorrow, and also got off at OCN Drama Ireland which was scheduled to appear.Seo Ye-ji, who announced his return to the house theater with a new drama Eve in two years after TVN Drama Psycho but Its OK which ended in August 2020.It is noteworthy whether he will be able to regain the love of the public by announcing an official apology within a year of controversy.On the other hand, TVNs new drama Eve, a return to Seo Ye-ji, is a 13-year design, life revenge.Its the most intense and deadly melodrama revenge to bring down 0.1% of South Korea.Director Park Bong-seop, who has been recognized for his solid performance through Drama Stage 2020-Blackout and Wonderful Rumors, and Yoon Young-mi, who wrote Drama One Well-Created Daughter, The Birth of Beauty, and Good Witch War, have joined forces.Seo Ye-ji plays the role of the woman who designed revenge, Sean Gelael.Lee Sean Gelael is a deadly woman character who becomes the main character of a 2 trillion won divorce suit for a South Korea 0.1% upper class couple after carefully designing revenge after her fathers shocking death as a child.Hello, this is Seo Ye-ji.I am sincerely sorry to convey my heart to you so late.I have had time to look at myself by seeing the reprimands and stories that have been given to me.I would like to say that I am sincerely sorry for the inconvenience of many people due to my lack. I apologize again for the disappointment.Everything comes from my immaturity and I will try to show you that I have become more careful and mature in the future.
Seo Ye-ji, who was caught up in the controversy over Kim Jung-hyun gas lighting, apologized directly in a year.Gold medalist of the agency said, I sincerely apologize for the many inconveniences I have caused to you regarding Seo Ye-ji, he said, conveying the apology of Seo Ye-ji on February 27th.We will do our best to show Seo Ye-ji that he has changed from the past, he said.In the apology, Seo Ye-ji said, I have had time to look at myself by seeing the reprimands and stories that have been given to me in the meantime. I would like to say that I am sincerely sorry for the inconvenience to many people because of my lack.I am deeply disappointed that I have once again bowed my head and apologized. Everything is caused by my immaturity, and I will try to show you that you have become more careful and mature in the future.In April last year, Seo Ye-ji was caught up in the controversy that he manipulated his ex-lover Kim Jung-hyun and called gaslighting.Kim Jung-hyun was hit by the public with a non-manner attitude toward his opponent Seo Hyun at the MBC Drama Time production presentation in 2018, and later got off at Drama for health problems.In the meantime, all of this was due to the gas lighting of Seo Ye-ji, who was in contact with Kim Jung-hyun at the time.So, the Gold medalist of the Seo Ye-ji agency said, At the time of the controversy, it was clearly confirmed that Kim Jung-hyuns controversy about the drama did not occur due to the Seo Ye-ji. Kim Jung-hyun also had a conversation asking Seo Ye-ji, who was filming another drama, not to shoot a kissing scene. It is a common love battle between actors who are lovers in the industry, because jealous conversations between lovers about their skinship with others have come and gone.However, he said, As a result, I am deeply repentant that I have been worried about many people because of my immature feelings in the love issue.Due to the controversy, Seo Ye-ji did not participate in the event related to his main film Memory of Tomorrow, and also got off at OCN Drama Ireland which was scheduled to appear.Seo Ye-ji, who announced his return to the house theater with a new drama Eve in two years after TVN Drama Psycho but Its OK which ended in August 2020.It is noteworthy whether he will be able to regain the love of the public by announcing an official apology within a year of controversy.On the other hand, TVNs new drama Eve, a return to Seo Ye-ji, is a 13-year design, life revenge.Its the most intense and deadly melodrama revenge to bring down 0.1% of South Korea.Director Park Bong-seop, who has been recognized for his solid performance through Drama Stage 2020-Blackout and Wonderful Rumors, and Yoon Young-mi, who wrote Drama One Well-Created Daughter, The Birth of Beauty, and Good Witch War, have joined forces.Seo Ye-ji plays the role of the woman who designed revenge, Sean Gelael.Lee Sean Gelael is a deadly woman character who becomes the main character of a 2 trillion won divorce suit for a South Korea 0.1% upper class couple after carefully designing revenge after her fathers shocking death as a child.Hello, this is Seo Ye-ji.I am sincerely sorry to convey my heart to you so late.I have had time to look at myself by seeing the reprimands and stories that have been given to me.I would like to say that I am sincerely sorry for the inconvenience of many people due to my lack. I apologize again for the disappointment.Everything comes from my immaturity and I will try to show you that I have become more careful and mature in the future.

Seo Ye-ji, who was caught up in the controversy over Kim Jung-hyun gas lighting', apologized directly in a year.

Gold medalist of the agency said, "I sincerely apologize for the many inconveniences I have caused to you regarding Seo Ye-ji," he said, conveying the apology of Seo Ye-ji on February 27th. "We will do our best to show Seo Ye-ji that he has changed from the past," he said.

In the apology, Seo Ye-ji said, "I have had time to look at myself by seeing the reprimands and stories that have been given to me in the meantime." I would like to say that I am sincerely sorry for the inconvenience to many people because of my lack. I am deeply disappointed that I have once again bowed my head and apologized. "

"Everything is caused by my immaturity, and I will try to show you that you have become more careful and mature in the future."

In April last year, Seo Ye-ji was caught up in the controversy that he manipulated his ex-lover Kim Jung-hyun and called 'gaslighting'. Kim Jung-hyun was hit by the public with a non-manner attitude toward his opponent Seo Hyun at the MBC Drama 'Time' production presentation in 2018, and later got off at Drama for health problems. In the meantime, all of this was due to the gas lighting of Seo Ye-ji, who was in contact with Kim Jung-hyun at the time.

So, the Gold medalist of the Seo Ye-ji agency said, "At the time of the controversy, it was clearly confirmed that Kim Jung-hyun's controversy about the Drama did not occur due to the Seo Ye-ji." Kim Jung-hyun also had a conversation asking Seo Ye-ji, who was filming another Drama, not to shoot a kissing scene. "It is a common love battle between Actors who are lovers in the industry, because jealous conversations between lovers about their skinship with others have come and gone." HowEver, he said, "As a result, I am deeply repentant that I have been worried about many people because of my immature feelings in the love issue."

Due to the controversy, Seo Ye-ji did not participate in the Event related to his main film 'Memory of Tomorrow', and also got off at OCN Drama 'Ireland' which was scheduled to appear.

Seo Ye-ji, who announced his return to the house theater with a new Drama 'Eve' in two years after TVN Drama 'Psycho but It's OK' which ended in August 2020. It is noteworthy whether he will be able to regain the love of the public by announcing an official apology within a year of controversy.

On the other hand, TVN's new Drama 'Eve', a return to Seo Ye-ji, is a 13-year design, life rEvenge. It's the most intense and deadly meloDrama rEvenge to bring down 0.1% of South Korea. Director Park Bong-seop, who has been recognized for his solid performance through Drama Stage 2020-Blackout and Wonderful Rumors, and Yoon Young-mi, who wrote Drama One Well-Created Daughter, The Birth of Beauty, and Good Witch War, have joined forces.

Seo Ye-ji plays the role of the woman who designed rEvenge, Sean Gelael. Lee Sean Gelael is a deadly woman Character who becomes the main Character of a 2 trillion won divorce suit for a South Korea 0.1% upper class couple after carefully designing rEvenge after her father's shocking death as a child.

Hello, this is Seo Ye-ji.

I am sincerely sorry to convey my heart to you so late.

I have had time to look at myself by seeing the reprimands and stories that have been given to me.

I would like to say that I am sincerely sorry for the inconvenience of many people due to my lack. I apologize again for the disappointment.

Everything comes from my immaturity and I will try to show you that I have become more careful and mature in the future.