Seo Ye-ji, direct controversy apology "disappointment, apologies...I will mature"

Actor Seo Ye-ji has apologized directly for the controversy surrounding him.Seo Ye-ji delivered an apology on the 27th through his agency Gold Medalist.Seo Ye-ji said in an apology, I am sincerely sorry that I have been so late for you to tell you this, and said, I have had time to look back at myself by seeing the reprimands and stories I have given me.Seo Ye-ji said, I would like to say that I am sincerely sorry for the inconvenience to many people because of my lack.I apologize for the disappointment that I have caused a lot of disappointment. All the things are caused by my immaturity, and I will try to show you that I have become more careful and mature in the future.Gold medalist also said, I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience I have caused you to see about Seo Ye-ji.We will do our best to show that Mr. Seo Ye-ji has changed from the past. Seo Ye-ji was caught up in the controversy of gas lighting as the text of the past lover, Actor Kim Jung-hyun, was revealed and will return to the TVN Drama Eve.I am sincerely sorry to convey my heart to you so late.I have had time to look at myself by seeing the reprimands and stories that have been given to me.I would like to say that I am sincerely sorry for the inconvenience of many people due to my lack. I apologize again for the disappointment.Everything comes from my immaturity and I will try to show you that I have become more careful and mature in the future.

Actor Seo Ye-ji has apologized directly for the controversy surrounding him.

Seo Ye-ji delivered an apology on the 27th through his agency Gold Medalist.

Seo Ye-ji said in an apology, "I am sincerely sorry that I have been so late for you to tell you this," and said, "I have had time to look back at myself by seeing the reprimands and stories I have given me."

Seo Ye-ji said, "I would like to say that I am sincerely sorry for the inconvenience to many people because of my lack. I apologize for the disappointment that I have caused a lot of disappointment. "All the things are caused by my immaturity, and I will try to show you that I have become more careful and mature in the future."

Gold medalist also said, "I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience I have caused you to see about Seo Ye-ji. We will do our best to show that Mr. Seo Ye-ji has changed from the past. "

Seo Ye-ji was caught up in the controversy of 'gas lighting' as the text of the past lover, Actor Kim Jung-hyun, was rEvealed and will return to the TVN Drama 'Eve'.

I am sincerely sorry to convey my heart to you so late.

I have had time to look at myself by seeing the reprimands and stories that have been given to me.

I would like to say that I am sincerely sorry for the inconvenience of many people due to my lack. I apologize again for the disappointment.

Everything comes from my immaturity and I will try to show you that I have become more careful and mature in the future.