Seo Shin-ae, Sungkyunkwan University The Graduate "Now Going to Make Money" in 6 Years

Actor Seo Shin-ae gave her feelings about The Graduate.Seo Shin-ae posted a long article on his instagram on the afternoon of the 21st, saying, I entered the 19th in 2016 and the Graduate in 2022 on the 5th.I learned and realized a lot during the six years, said Seo Shin-ae. I have good seniors, friends, and respectful professors.I have been grateful for a lot of time and thank you. Seo Shin-ae, who then handed over honey tips for college freshmen, said, The gradate has made me money now.Sung Dong-il, I love you. In the photo, Seo Shin-ae is wearing a bachelors uniform with a hanbok feeling and taking various poses.He entered the school in 2016 at nineteenThe Graduate on Twenty Five in 2022I learned and realized a lot over the course of six years.I have good seniors, friends, and professors who respect me.I owe you a lot! Thank you!To. #22 School Number #New BoysCongratulations on your admission! I want to give you some small tips for those who are still in school besides new students!It is best to listen to all the necessary cultures in the first and second grades and concentrate on the majors in the third and fourth grades!And if you want to give me a tip on the application for the course that I heard from my senior in the other department, I do not press at 09:00, but press at 09:00:01 to apply for the first place unconditionally.Ive heard all the liberal arts classes!If you want to tip the repair terrace, you can see the scenery when you work all night and look at the scenery for a while. If you look at the scenery, you can see the Namsan Tower on the right and the Lotte Tower on the left.You should make sure Friends and cold noodles, hamburgers, and rice cakes in the summer lecture! There will be many good memories.And in the winter lecture, as one person who likes strawberry cream cake, go to the cake house on the pine road unconditionally. unconditionally.Finally, keep your time appointments unconditionally. The time to gather in the practice room or the deadline for the practical assignment is really important.We are all working together, so if one person is late, everyone has to wait. If it is late, it is a good idea to contact the professors or motives in advance.In fact, it is best to play a lot and study sincerely. There are too many words I want to say, but I will reduce it if I do more. If you have more questions, please comment!Ill cheer you up, newbies, go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go, goFrom. 16th grade (college)Ps. The Graduate. Now Im making money. Sung Dong-il, I love you,

Actor Seo Shin-ae gave her feelings about The Graduate.

Seo Shin-ae posted a long article on his instagram on the afternoon of the 21st, saying, "I entered the 19th in 2016 and The Graduate in 2022 on the 5th."

"I learned and realized a lot during the six years," said Seo Shin-ae. "I have good seniors, Friends, and respectful professors. I have been grateful for a lot of time and thank you. "

Seo Shin-ae, who then handed over honey tips for college freshmen, said, "The gradate has made me money now. Sung Dong-il, I love you. "

In the photo, Seo Shin-ae is wearing a bachelor's uniform with a hanbok feeling and taking various poses.

He entered the school in 2016 at nineteen

The Graduate on Twenty Five in 2022

I learned and realized a lot over the course of six years.

I have good seniors, Friends, and professors who respect me.

I owe you a lot! Thank you!

To. #22 School Number #New Boys

Congratulations on your admission! I want to give you some small tips for those who are still in school besides new students!

It is best to listen to all the necessary cultures in the first and second grades and concentrate on the majors in the third and fourth grades! And if you want to give me a tip on the application for the course that I heard from my senior in the other department, I do not press at 09:00, but press at 09:00:01 to apply for the first place unconditionally. I've heard all the liberal arts classes!

If you want to tip the repair terrace, you can see the scenery when you work all night and look at the scenery for a while. If you look at the scenery, you can see the Namsan Tower on the right and the Lotte Tower on the left. You should make sure Friends and cold noodles, hamburgers, and rice cakes in the summer lecture! There will be many good memories. And in the winter lecture, as one person who likes strawberry cream cake, go to the cake house on the pine road unconditionally. unconditionally.

Finally, keep your time appointments unconditionally. The time to gather in the practice room or the deadline for the practical assignment is really important. We are all working together, so if one person is late, everyone has to wait. If it is late, it is a good idea to contact the professors or motives in advance.

In fact, it is best to play a lot and study sincerely. There are too many words I want to say, but I will reduce it if I do more. If you have more questions, please comment! I'll cheer you up, newbies, go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go

From. 16th grade (college)

Ps. The Graduate. Now I'm making money. Sung Dong-il, I love you,