Seo Ye-ji finally apologizes for controversy "head bow apology"

Actor Seo Ye-ji has issued an apology for a series of controversies through his agency.Seo Ye-ji said on his 27th agency Gold Medalist, I would like to say that I am sincerely sorry for the inconvenience to many people because of my lack.I apologize for the disappointment that I have given you, he said.I am sincerely sorry for the way I have written my heart so late, said Seo Ye-ji, apologizing for I will try to show you that everything is from my immaturity and that I have become more careful and mature in the future.Meanwhile, Seo Ye-ji will appear as Irael in TVNs new drama Eve (playplayplayed by Yoon Young-mi, directed by Park Bong-seop).Hello, this is Seo Ye-ji.I am sincerely sorry to convey my heart to you so late.I have had time to look at myself by seeing the reprimands and stories that have been given to me.I would like to say that I am sincerely sorry for the inconvenience of many people due to my lack. I apologize again for the disappointment.Everything comes from my immaturity and I will try to show you that I have become more careful and mature in the future.

Actor Seo Ye-ji has issued an apology for a series of controversies through his agency.

Seo Ye-ji said on his 27th agency Gold Medalist, "I would like to say that I am sincerely sorry for the inconvenience to many people because of my lack. “I apologize for the disappointment that I have given you,” he said.

“I am sincerely sorry for the way I have written my heart so late,” said Seo Ye-ji, apologizing for “I will try to show you that Everything is from my immaturity and that I have become more careful and mature in the future.”

Meanwhile, Seo Ye-ji will appear as Irael in TVN's new Drama 'Eve' (playplayplayed by Yoon Young-mi, directed by Park Bong-seop).

Hello, this is Seo Ye-ji.

I am sincerely sorry to convey my heart to you so late.

I have had time to look at myself by seeing the reprimands and stories that have been given to me.

I would like to say that I am sincerely sorry for the inconvenience of many people due to my lack. I apologize again for the disappointment.

Everything comes from my immaturity and I will try to show you that I have become more careful and mature in the future.