'Running Man' Kim Jong-kook "Fat KCM, Retired Director Feelings"

In Running Man, singer Kim Jong-kook told me about the current situation of KCM.On SBS entertainment program Running Man, which aired on the afternoon of the 27th, M.O.M (Ji Seok-jin, KCM, Park Jae-jung and Wonstein) appeared as guests.On this day, M.O.M caught the eye by showing a new song Do you want to listen? Yoo Jae-Suk said on a sweet stage, In fact, other broadcasters prevent such collaborations.I cant sing like this. I cant sing the whole song, he said.Yoo Jae-Suk then commented on KCM, KCM is doing something similar to a comedy recently, and I was in my What do you do when you play? and it was so funny as soon as you appeared.I worked hard, but I was not managed at all. I was wearing sleeveless sleeveless in my chewy teeth, but it was so funny because my stomach was out. Kim Jong-kook, who heard this, said, It is the director Feelings who once went well. Yoo Jae-Suk said, I think about that.I am expecting to be singing in sleeveless because I can not manage my body 10-20 years later.

In 'Running Man', singer Kim Jong-kook told me about the current situation of KCM.

On SBS entertainment program "Running Man," which aired on the afternoon of the 27th, M.O.M (Ji Seok-jin, KCM, Park Jae-jung and Wonstein) appeared as guests.

On this day, M.O.M caught the eye by showing a new song "Do you want to listen?" Yoo Jae-Suk said on a sweet stage, "In fact, other broadcasters prevent such collaborations. I can't sing like this. I can't sing the whole song," he said.

Yoo Jae-Suk then commented on KCM, "KCM is doing something similar to a comedy recently, and I was in my 'What do you do when you play?' and it was so funny as soon as you appeared. I worked hard, but I was not managed at all. I was wearing sleeveless sleeveless in my chewy teeth, but it was so funny because my stomach was out. "

Kim Jong-kook, who heard this, said, "It is the director Feelings who once went well." Yoo Jae-Suk said, "I think about that. I am expecting to be singing in sleeveless because I can not manage my body 10-20 years later. "