"Radio Star" Sunye "Radio Star will be the last...now back to Canada"

MBC Radio Star, which aired on the 9th, was featured in the feature of The Singer City Women, with Kim So-hyun, Lee Young-hyun, Sunye, Song So-hee and Hwang So-yoon.Yoo Se-yoon said, My wife was very Cheering, he said. Sunye said it was different.Sunye said, Its been more than two months since I appeared on the air, he said. I will return Radio Star to Canada last soon.

MBC Radio Star, which aired on the 9th, was featured in the feature of The Singer City Women, with Kim So-hyun, Lee Young-hyun, Sunye, Song So-hee and Hwang So-yoon.

Yoo Se-yoon said, "My wife was very Cheering," he said. "Sunye said it was different." Sunye said, "It's been more than two months since I appeared on the air," he said. "I will return Radio Star to Canada last soon."