Rain "Kim Tae-hee, the man I admire...I don't hear any words."

Actor Rain flaunts his affection for wife Kim Tae-heeRain said in an interview with TVN drama Ghost Doctor, My wife gave me a lot of advice and Cheering.Rain and Kim Tae-hee married in 2017 and have two daughters under their belts.The two people are continuing their love-man couples shinseok campaign, which simultaneously takes work and love, such as shooting a massage chair brand advertisement.He said: My wife advises, Cheering, of course.(Kim Tae-hee) says that I dont listen to anything because Im so respectful, he said, boasting of the aspect of wife idiot: I always appreciate Cheering or advice, and I do it myself.Kim Tae-hee and Rain, interestingly, played characters who crossed the boundaries of life and death, respectively, as Hi Esporte Clube Bahia Mama and Ghost Doctor.In Hi Esporte Clube Bahia Mama, Kim Tae-hee played Cha Yu-ri, who died in an accident of injustice and was reincarnated for 49 days by chance, and Rain was similarly questioned and fell into a coma, but played Cha Young-min, a divine presence of a thoracic surgeon whose soul became envious in the body of Ko Seung-tak (Kim Bum), a resident who was in a coma.Rain said, If you are at home, you do not talk about work.I do not ask each other about the work, and because I have a company, I do not ask big opinions when I do a work. Monitor does.I think I heard this much of the opinion, good and fun rather than being helped (in role).

Actor Rain flaunts his affection for wife Kim Tae-hee

Rain said in an interview with TVN drama 'Ghost Doctor', "My wife gave me a lot of advice and Cheering."

Rain and Kim Tae-hee married in 2017 and have two daughters under their belts. The two people are continuing their "love-man couple's shinseok" campaign, which simultaneously takes work and love, such as shooting a massage chair brand advertisement.

He said: "My wife advises, Cheering, of course. (Kim Tae-hee) says that I don't listen to anything because I'm so respectful," he said, boasting of the aspect of "wife idiot": "I always appreciate Cheering or advice, and I do it myself."

Kim Tae-hee and Rain, interestingly, played characters who crossed the boundaries of life and death, respectively, as 'Hi Esporte Clube Bahia Mama' and 'Ghost Doctor'. In "Hi Esporte Clube Bahia Mama", Kim Tae-hee played Cha Yu-ri, who died in an accident of injustice and was reincarnated for 49 days by chance, and Rain was similarly questioned and fell into a coma, but played Cha Young-min, a divine presence of a thoracic surgeon whose soul became envious in the body of Ko Seung-tak (Kim Bum), a resident who was in a coma.

Rain said, "If you are at home, you do not talk about work. I do not ask each other about the work, and because I have a company, I do not ask big opinions when I do a work. "Monitor does. "I think I heard this much of the opinion, 'good' and 'fun' rather than being helped (in role)."