Paul Kim, how much shoulder workout did you do? Kim Woo-bin also cried 'shoulder gangster' Fijical

Singer Paul Kim flaunted his solid FijicalOn the afternoon of the 7th, Paul Kim posted a selfie on his personal SNS, saying, The way to the radio.Paul Kim in the photo is wearing his face in his clothes in a moving car and his shoulders are swollen.Paul Kim gave his fans a smile with an intense masculine look as if he were a shoulder gangster.In fact, the fans who saw this showed a lot of joy to Paul Kims recent situation by leaving comments such as I have been strong today, I think it is a sow doll, I am cute, I am a selfie and I am fighting without nervousness.Meanwhile, Paul Kim is currently appearing on TV Chosun Bucca Jeonseong era.Paul Kim SNS

Singer Paul Kim flaunted his solid Fijical

On the afternoon of the 7th, Paul Kim posted a selfie on his personal SNS, saying, "The way to the radio.

Paul Kim in the photo is wearing his face in his clothes in a moving car and his shoulders are swollen. Paul Kim gave his fans a smile with an intense masculine look as if he were a 'shoulder gangster'.

In fact, the fans who saw this showed a lot of joy to Paul Kim's recent situation by leaving comments such as "I have been strong today", "I think it is a sow doll", "I am cute", "I am a selfie" and "I am fighting without nervousness".

Meanwhile, Paul Kim is currently appearing on TV Chosun 'Bucca Jeonseong era'.

Paul Kim SNS