Park Na-rae reveals recent "Eat well and rest well" (I live Alone)

I Live Alone Park Na-rae recently reported on the recent status of Jun Hyun-moo, who was confirmed as Corona 19.MBC entertainment program I Live Alone (hereinafter referred to as I Live Alone), which was broadcast on the 11th, depicted rainbow members who met in the studio.Jun Hyun-moo is in self-pricing, so I couldnt attend the rainbow meeting; dont worry because Im eating well and resting well, Park Na-rae said.I hope Jun Hyun-moo will be quick and meet with us next week, he said.New rainbow members were then introduced, among them On Joo-wan, who revealed his friendship with HoneyJessie J. He explained that he had both friends who knew each other.On the other hand, Ju-seung Lee, who is all first, greeted On Joo-wan and HoneyJessie J.Earlier, Jun Hyun-moo was confirmed on the 4th Corona 19.

'I live Alone' Park Na-rae recently reported on the recent status of Jun Hyun-moo, who was confirmed as Corona 19.

MBC entertainment program "I live Alone" (hereinafter referred to as "I live Alone"), which was broadcast on the 11th, depicted rainbow members who met in the studio.

"Jun Hyun-moo is in self-pricing, so I couldn't attend the rainbow meeting; don't worry because I'm eating well and resting well," Park Na-rae said.

"I hope Jun Hyun-moo will be quick and meet with us next week," he said.

New rainbow members were then introduced, among them On Joo-wan, who revealed his friendship with Honey Jessie J. He explained that he had "both friends who knew each other." On the other hand, Ju-seung Lee, who is all first, greeted On Joo-wan and Honey Jessie J.

Earlier, Jun Hyun-moo was confirmed on the 4th Corona 19.