Park Myeong-su "Gim Gu-ra's second daughter with clothes present, wife recommended seven months size" (Radio show)

Radio show Park Myeong-su reveals she gave clothes to Gim Gu-ras second daughterOn February 13, KBS Cool FM Park Myeong-sus Radio show, a listener said, Friend has given birth and I am worried about what gift I should give.I think its better to give it to a baby than a friend; I think Friend would like a baby gift, Park Myeong-su replied.Park Myeong-su said, I do not know if I can say this, but I presented a pretty dress when Gim Gu-ra had a second.I tried to present my baby clothes, and my wife said that I had to buy a size of 7 or 8 months to wear a lot.I can not go anywhere, so it seems to be right to give it to a size of 7 or 8 months. I do not know how much my baby mother has fallen, so I want to give her a gift.Meanwhile, Gim Gu-ra divorced her ex-wife in 2015 after 18 years of marriage, remarried with her 12-year-old lover in 2020, and has a second daughter with her first son, Gri (Kim Dong-hyun), last year due to the birth of her late daughter.

'Radio show' Park Myeong-su reveals she gave clothes to Gim Gu-ra's second daughter

On February 13, KBS Cool FM 'Park Myeong-su's Radio show', a listener said, "Friend has given birth and I am worried about what gift I should give."

"I think it's better to give it to a baby than a Friend; I think Friend would like a baby gift," Park Myeong-su replied.

Park Myeong-su said, "I do not know if I can say this, but I presented a pretty dress when Gim Gu-ra had a second. I tried to present my baby clothes, and my wife said that I had to buy a size of 7 or 8 months to wear a lot. I can not go anywhere, so it seems to be right to give it to a size of 7 or 8 months. " "I do not know how much my baby mother has fallen, so I want to give her a gift."

Meanwhile, Gim Gu-ra divorced her ex-wife in 2015 after 18 years of marriage, remarried with her 12-year-old lover in 2020, and has a second daughter with her first son, Gri (Kim Dong-hyun), last year due to the birth of her late daughter.