Park Myung-shin "Pharmacist Actor turned, I wanted to quit acting, but ...

Actor Park Myung-shin left behind the pharmacists history and revealed the opportunity to Choice the acting.Park Myung-shin has built up his acting career through many plays, including the drama Faith Quiz 2, Entourage, I Love You Hate, Her Privacy, Aide, Apostle, Busan, Mogadishu, and TVN Saturday drama Irreplaceable You Sal, which ended on February 6.Park Myung-shin, who has been on the actors path for more than 20 years, has a somewhat unique history as an actor named Ewha Womans University Graduated from Pharmacy College.When asked about Choices job as an actor who seems to have no common denominator with a pharmacist, Park Myung-shin said, I went to a pharmacy and luckily gave a pharmacist notice.In the first grade, when I entered the Play class, I actually started studying pharmacy and acting together. My sisters in the Play class had to study, so I had a chance to postpone even if I was in the first grade.I think it was my job to call the curtains, he recalled.I did not even think about professional actors until then, but I wanted to work in amateur theater as if I were playing a play class.Then, as I got older, I wanted to stop my major and do something else.I think that Ewha Womans University Play was a major and a minor was a pharmacy. Even if I did not make a lot of money, I would have been able to do Top Model in acting because I had a place to go back when I failed.It was a top model acting, but there were two moments when I wanted to quit. Park Myung-shin said, If I did not have money, I played a part-time pharmacy.I am a typical toothpaste type, and at some point I thought, Is not it a temperament to learn?I couldnt give up, though, he said, but I had a chance to teach while tutoring that I had a gift for teaching.I thought Id go to school for now because I could do acting lessons later, and by then, I had a Playwon in Han Ye-jong and got into school.As we learned to act systematically, our thoughts changed.I thought we should stop if we thought it was not right at school, he said. When I studied systematically, I felt that acting rationally and scientifically was helpful.Park Myung-shin, who continued his studies to graduate school, felt difficulty in auditioning for casting.Park said, Actors are a job to be Choices, but when I auditioned, it was too hard to get drunk.I was lucky to finish graduate school and start teaching right away when I decided to do what I was teaching, he said. I was lucky enough to have a chance to get a job and get a job.I was really excited to be able to practice at the same time as I was in class, he said.At that time, it was the appearance of the disciples that came into the eyes of Park Myung.Park said, I liked to see the Friends that changed to be visible in my direction, but I wanted to see what Feelings would be like for the Friends who perform it.I thought I might be irresponsible without knowing it.  I thought I should show students who can be atrophied by acting that I am not as good as I teach. I wanted to tell you that its not going to happen at once, and Im not going to.When I constantly give me a directive, I have to experiment with avatars to see what kind of Feelings I will give my students a directive.It can be a very violent directive, and I have applied a little bit of experimentation as an actor to the class, and over time it has become a prelude.Im a full-time actor now, he added.What was it like to see Professor Faith, not an actor? I also enjoyed drinking makgeolli with my students, and I liked it.But in the first class, I said firmly, I am not your mother.Its natural that students feel good when they perform well, but whatever they are late or whatever they do, they are free of their own, but they also have to take responsibility for their grades.As more and more students actively work on screens and CRTs, more and more people meet on-site as actors and actors. Park Myung-shin said, It feels good to meet disciples on the spot.As an actor, I keep basic courtesy, but as a student, I say, Would not it be better to do this here? (Laughs).When I was doing Entourage, I went out for a while, but then (Park) Jung Min recommended it and made my first connection with director Jang Young-woo, Irreplaceable You Sal. When asked about the bucket list that he wanted to achieve as an actor before time passed, Park Myung-shin mentioned Francis McDormand of the movie Nomadland.I want to do such a performance that is so desperate that I am like a transparent person, like a gray person, he said.

Actor Park Myung-shin left behind the pharmacist's history and revealed the opportunity to Choice the acting.

Park Myung-shin has built up his acting career through many Plays, including the drama 'Faith Quiz 2', 'Entourage', 'I Love You Hate', 'Her Privacy', 'Aide', 'Apostle', 'Busan', 'Mogadishu', and TVN Saturday drama 'Irreplaceable You Sal', which ended on February 6.

Park Myung-shin, who has been on the actor's path for more than 20 years, has a somewhat unique history as an actor named 'Ewha Womans University Graduated from Pharmacy College'. When asked about Choices' job as an actor who seems to have no common denominator with a pharmacist, Park Myung-shin said, "I went to a pharmacy and luckily gave a pharmacist notice. In the first grade, when I entered the Play class, I actually started studying pharmacy and acting together. My sisters in the Play class had to study, so I had a chance to postpone even if I was in the first grade. “I think it was my job to call the curtains,” he recalled.

"I did not even think about professional actors until then, but I wanted to work in amateur theater as if I were Playing a Play class. Then, as I got older, I wanted to stop my major and do something else. I think that Ewha Womans University Play was a major and a minor was a pharmacy. "Even if I did not make a lot of money, I would have been able to do Top Model in acting because I had a place to go back when I failed."

It was a Top Model acting, but there were two moments when I wanted to quit. Park Myung-shin said, "If I did not have money, I Played a part-time pharmacy. I am a typical toothpaste type, and at some point I thought, 'Is not it a temperament to learn?' “I couldn’t give up, though,” he said, “but I had a chance to teach while tutoring that I had a gift for teaching. “I thought I’d go to school for now because I could do acting lessons later, and by then, I had a Playwon in Han Ye-jong and got into school.”

As we learned to act systematically, our thoughts changed. “I thought we should stop if we thought it was not right at school,” he said. “When I studied systematically, I felt that acting rationally and scientifically was helpful.”

Park Myung-shin, who continued his studies to graduate school, felt difficulty in auditioning for casting. Park said, "Actors are a job to be Choices, but when I auditioned, it was too hard to get drunk. “I was lucky to finish graduate school and start teaching right away when I decided to do what I was teaching,” he said. “I was lucky enough to have a chance to get a job and get a job. “I was really excited to be able to practice at the same time as I was in class,” he said.

At that time, it was the appearance of the disciples that came into the eyes of Park Myung. Park said, "I liked to see the Friends that changed to be visible in my direction, but I wanted to see what Feelings would be like for the Friends who perform it. I thought I might be irresponsible without knowing it. "" I thought I should show students who can be atrophied by acting that I am not as good as I teach. " “I wanted to tell you that it’s not going to happen at once, and I’m not going to.”

“When I constantly give me a directive, I have to experiment with avatars to see what kind of Feelings I will give my students a directive. It can be a very violent directive, and I have applied a little bit of experimentation as an actor to the class, and over time it has become a prelude. “I’m a full-time actor now,” he added.

What was it like to see Professor Faith, not an actor? “I also enjoyed drinking makgeolli with my students, and I liked it. But in the first class, I said firmly, 'I am not your mother'. “It’s natural that students feel good when they perform well, but whatever they are late or whatever they do, they are free of their own, but they also have to take responsibility for their grades.”

As more and more students actively work on screens and CRTs, more and more people meet on-site as actors and actors. Park Myung-shin said, "It feels good to meet disciples on the spot. As an actor, I keep basic courtesy, but as a student, I say, 'Would not it be better to do this here?' (Laughs). When I was doing Entourage, I went out for a while, but then (Park) Jung Min recommended it and made my first connection with director Jang Young-woo, Irreplaceable You Sal. "

When asked about the bucket list that he wanted to achieve as an actor before time passed, Park Myung-shin mentioned Francis McDormand of the movie Nomadland. “I want to do such a performance that is so desperate that I am like a transparent person, like a gray person,” he said.