'Panax disorder Resumption of activity' TWICE Jingyuon, temporary protection of dogs suffering from skin disease ..

Group TWICE member Jeongyeon (real name Yoo Seung-yeon) performed a clunky good deed with her sister, actress Gong Seung-yeon (real name Yoo Seung-yeon).On February 19, the Internet community posted an article entitled TWICE Jingyeon and the Two Months of Dogs in Limbo (Term Protection) by Sister Gong Seung-yeon.The post contains the recent status of Yuki, an organic dog that has been brought to Anseong Pyeonggang Princess Protection Center since December last year by the sisters of Jingyuon and Gong Seung Yeon.Yuki, who entered the shelter with a three-month estimate, was suffering from skin disease at the time of the discovery.Jeongyeon, Gong Seung Yeon Sisters temporarily protected Yuki, gave her two or three times a week, and accompanied her to hospital treatment.Yuki is brighter and more beautiful than two months ago. According to Jingyuon, Yuki has completed the third vaccination and skin disease has been cured.Jeongyeon, Gong Seung-yeon, sister has consistently shared her recent Yuki status through Yukis official SNS (Instagram) account for the past two months and revealed her love for organic dogs.They said, Adoption is love. Do not buy it. I look for my family. He hoped Yuki could meet a good lifelong owner.The netizens who encountered these posts responded to I want to meet a good owner and be happy, I really like it even if I look at it in a picture, I have brightened my table, I will be busy, but I think I took care of it with love and Yuki is cute and lovely .In addition to the temporary protection of Yuki after his debut, Jeongyeon and Gong Seung Yeon have continued to do good work such as sponsoring organic dog shelters and volunteer activities.Fans also joined in the good deeds of Jeongyeon; on January 17, the shelter SNS said, You sent me a New Years present at the TWICE Jeongyeon Gallery.I am really grateful for the goods you need for the sick children and the old dogs. With the article, a gift photo sent to the fans of Jingyuon for the dogs was posted.Jingyuon, who stopped working due to panic and psychological anxiety disorder symptoms in August last year, still has not fully recovered from his condition.Nevertheless, I wanted to be with TWICE members and fan Once, and I was on stage for the first performance of the TWICE Americas tour held on February 15th and 16th at the Los Angeles The Forum in the United States.TWICE plans to continue to tour the Americas in Fort Worth on the 22nd, Atlanta on the 24th, and New York on the 26th and 27th, starting with LA performance.On April 23rd and 24th, Japan will perform twice at Tokyo Dome for two days and solidify its global position.Prior to this, the company will release Japans fourth best album, #TWICE4 (#TWICE4), on March 16.
Group TWICE member Jeongyeon (real name Yoo Seung-yeon) performed a clunky good deed with her sister, actress Gong Seung-yeon (real name Yoo Seung-yeon).On February 19, the Internet community posted an article entitled TWICE Jingyeon and the Two Months of Dogs in Limbo (Term Protection) by Sister Gong Seung-yeon.The post contains the recent status of Yuki, an organic dog that has been brought to Anseong Pyeonggang Princess Protection Center since December last year by the sisters of Jingyuon and Gong Seung Yeon.Yuki, who entered the shelter with a three-month estimate, was suffering from skin disease at the time of the discovery.Jeongyeon, Gong Seung Yeon Sisters temporarily protected Yuki, gave her two or three times a week, and accompanied her to hospital treatment.Yuki is brighter and more beautiful than two months ago. According to Jingyuon, Yuki has completed the third vaccination and skin disease has been cured.Jeongyeon, Gong Seung-yeon, sister has consistently shared her recent Yuki status through Yukis official SNS (Instagram) account for the past two months and revealed her love for organic dogs.They said, Adoption is love. Do not buy it. I look for my family. He hoped Yuki could meet a good lifelong owner.The netizens who encountered these posts responded to I want to meet a good owner and be happy, I really like it even if I look at it in a picture, I have brightened my table, I will be busy, but I think I took care of it with love and Yuki is cute and lovely .In addition to the temporary protection of Yuki after his debut, Jeongyeon and Gong Seung Yeon have continued to do good work such as sponsoring organic dog shelters and volunteer activities.Fans also joined in the good deeds of Jeongyeon; on January 17, the shelter SNS said, You sent me a New Years present at the TWICE Jeongyeon Gallery.I am really grateful for the goods you need for the sick children and the old dogs. With the article, a gift photo sent to the fans of Jingyuon for the dogs was posted.Jingyuon, who stopped working due to panic and psychological anxiety disorder symptoms in August last year, still has not fully recovered from his condition.Nevertheless, I wanted to be with TWICE members and fan Once, and I was on stage for the first performance of the TWICE Americas tour held on February 15th and 16th at the Los Angeles The Forum in the United States.TWICE plans to continue to tour the Americas in Fort Worth on the 22nd, Atlanta on the 24th, and New York on the 26th and 27th, starting with LA performance.On April 23rd and 24th, Japan will perform twice at Tokyo Dome for two days and solidify its global position.Prior to this, the company will release Japans fourth best album, #TWICE4 (#TWICE4), on March 16.

Group TWICE member Jeongyeon (real name Yoo Seung-yeon) performed a clunky good deed with her sister, actress Gong Seung-yeon (real name Yoo Seung-yeon).

On February 19, the Internet community posted an article entitled "TWICE Jingyeon and the Two Months of Dogs in Limbo (Term Protection) by Sister Gong Seung-yeon."

The post contains the recent status of Yuki, an organic dog that has been brought to Anseong Pyeonggang Princess Protection Center since December last year by the sisters of Jingyuon and Gong Seung Yeon.

Yuki, who entered the shelter with a three-month estimate, was suffering from skin disease at the time of the discovery. Jeongyeon, Gong Seung Yeon Sisters temporarily protected Yuki, gave her two or three times a week, and accompanied her to hospital treatment. Yuki is brighter and more beautiful than two months ago. According to Jingyuon, Yuki has completed the third vaccination and skin disease has been cured.

Jeongyeon, Gong Seung-yeon, sister has consistently shared her recent Yuki status through Yuki's official SNS (Instagram) account for the past two months and revealed her love for organic dogs. They said, "Adoption is love. Do not buy it. I look for my family." He hoped Yuki could meet a good lifelong owner.

The netizens who encountered these posts responded to "I want to meet a good owner and be happy", "I really like it even if I look at it in a picture", "I have brightened my table", "I will be busy, but I think I took care of it with love" and "Yuki is cute and lovely" .

In addition to the temporary protection of Yuki after his debut, Jeongyeon and Gong Seung Yeon have continued to do good work such as sponsoring organic dog shelters and volunteer activities.

Fans also joined in the good deeds of Jeongyeon; on January 17, the shelter SNS said, "You sent me a New Year's present at the TWICE Jeongyeon Gallery. I am really grateful for the goods you need for the sick children and the old dogs. "With the article, a gift photo sent to the fans of Jingyuon for the dogs was posted.

Jingyuon, who stopped working due to panic and psychological anxiety disorder symptoms in August last year, still has not fully recovered from his condition. Nevertheless, I wanted to be with TWICE members and fan Once, and I was on stage for the first performance of the TWICE Americas tour held on February 15th and 16th at the Los Angeles The Forum in the United States.

TWICE plans to continue to tour the Americas in Fort Worth on the 22nd, Atlanta on the 24th, and New York on the 26th and 27th, starting with LA performance. On April 23rd and 24th, Japan will perform TWICE at Tokyo Dome for two days and solidify its global position.

Prior to this, the company will release Japan's fourth best album, "#TWICE4" (#TWICE4), on March 16.