'My school now' Lee Yoo-Mi, where is the villain?

Seoul = = Actor Lee Yoo-Mi showed off her new charm.Lee Yoo-Mi posted photos taken at the photo shoot site on Instagram on the 2nd.Lee Yoo-Mi in the photo showed off her cute charm with pink suit and juicy makeup.In addition, My school now shooting the picture together with the actor Park Ji-hoo Joy Hyun Romon Yoon Chan-young took the same pose and conveyed the atmosphere of cheerfulness.Lee Yoo-Mi played the role of anger-inducing character in the Netflix drama My School Now released on January 28th.My school now is popular, including the top of the Netflix world chart in a day of release.

Seoul = = Actor Lee Yoo-Mi showed off her new charm.

Lee Yoo-Mi posted photos taken at the photo shoot site on Instagram on the 2nd.

Lee Yoo-Mi in the photo showed off her cute charm with pink suit and 'juicy' makeup. In addition, 'My school now' shooting the picture together with the Actor Park Ji-hoo Joy Hyun Romon Yoon Chan-young took the same pose and conveyed the atmosphere of cheerfulness.

Lee Yoo-Mi played the role of 'anger-inducing character' in the Netflix drama 'My School Now' released on January 28th. 'My school now' is popular, including the top of the Netflix world chart in a day of release.