Noh Hong-chul, an ambulance on the New Year holidays, hospital "

Broadcaster Noh Hong-chul was taken to the hospital by ambulance.Noh Hong-chul posted a video on his personal YouTube channel on February 3, titled A-YO! Careful of health! I can not do anything suddenly... I ride an ambulance.In the video, Noh Hong-chul lay on the bed and said, It hurts so much when I laugh. It hurts so much even if there is a small movement.It was a new year and I made a lot of promises because it was a red day. I tried to go to the movie directors brothers house, but I could not move a step.I hate to mess with others, but if I go to an emergency car on a red day, the (emergency) crew will suffer and the appointment time is imminent, but breaking the promise is unacceptable for my mind.But I can not move at all. It hurts so much. I called 119 and asked him to send an ambulance, and he helped me so kindly. I like the unfamiliar environment, but the Sky I saw on a stretcher was so beautiful.The strange mood that was loaded into the car and went to the hospital was a valuable experience even if it was exchanged for the pain.

Broadcaster Noh Hong-chul was taken to the hospital by ambulance.

Noh Hong-chul posted a video on his personal YouTube channel on February 3, titled 'A-YO! Careful of health! I can not do anything suddenly... I ride an ambulance.'

In the video, Noh Hong-chul lay on the bed and said, "It hurts so much when I laugh. It hurts so much even if there is a small movement. It was a new year and I made a lot of promises because it was a red day. I tried to go to the movie director's brother's house, but I could not move a step. I hate to mess with others, but if I go to an emergency car on a red day, the (emergency) crew will suffer and the appointment time is imminent, but breaking the promise is unacceptable for my mind. But I can not move at all. It hurts so much. I called 119 and asked him to send an ambulance, and he helped me so kindly. "

"I like the unfamiliar environment, but the Sky I saw on a stretcher was so beautiful. The strange mood that was loaded into the car and went to the hospital was a valuable experience even if it was exchanged for the pain. "