'I live Alone' Ju-seung Lee, turns out to be a four-dimensional mooring sticker with nunchucks

I Live Alone Ju-seung Lee returns as Judge, a level up from Judor.On MBC I Live Alone, which will be broadcasted at 11:10 pm on February 11, Ju-seung Lees upgraded Hyodor Movement Act will be released.New Stiller actor Ju-seung Lee first appeared in a solo Christmas special of I Live Alone last year, and he gathered topics with a strong smile with his daily routine and martial arts player Hyodor.Ju-seung Lee, who found I Live Alone again in two months, focuses his attention on the recent situation of I want to upgrade the Hyodor exercise method.He was caught on the rooftop and appeared as a visual of Moorim Kosu with the question I am polishing the rod together.Ju-seung Lee will show the training process that can not be taken off by upgrading the level from Judor to Judo by adding Hyodor exercise method to Bongsul and Nunchalon.Especially, I carried a nunchuck in a backpack in junior high school raises expectations for the martial arts skills hidden in the extraordinary school days.The everyday life that does not forsake the expectation of Ju-seung Lee is expected to carry a laughing bomb without rest.He was playing hard on the rooftop, and he was rolling ahead and scorching the scene, and he was confident that he was able to take out the nunchucks to self-pick the back of the head (?) will be carried out to cause laughter.

'I live Alone' Ju-seung Lee returns as 'Judge', a level up from 'Judor'.

On MBC 'I live Alone', which will be broadcasted at 11:10 pm on February 11, Ju-seung Lee's upgraded 'Hyodor Movement Act' will be released.

New Stiller actor Ju-seung Lee first appeared in a solo Christmas special of I live Alone last year, and he gathered topics with a strong smile with his daily routine and martial arts player Hyodor.

Ju-seung Lee, who found 'I live Alone' again in two months, focuses his attention on the recent situation of "I want to upgrade the 'Hyodor exercise method'". He was caught on the rooftop and appeared as a visual of Moorim Kosu with the question "I am polishing the rod together".

Ju-seung Lee will show the training process that can not be taken off by upgrading the level from 'Judor' to 'Judo' by adding 'Hyodor exercise method' to Bongsul and Nunchalon. Especially, "I carried a nunchuck in a backpack in junior high school" raises expectations for the martial arts skills hidden in the extraordinary school days.

The 'everyday life' that does not forsake the expectation of Ju-seung Lee is expected to carry a laughing bomb without rest. He was playing hard on the rooftop, and he was rolling ahead and scorching the scene, and he was confident that he was able to take out the nunchucks to self-pick the back of the head (? ) will be carried out to cause laughter.