musical actor Lee Ji-hoon confirmed Corona 19

Singer and actor Lee Ji-hoon has been confirmed for a new coronavirus infection (Corona 19).Lee Ji-hoon was confirmed today (9th) by Corona 19, said Jupiter Entertainment, a subsidiary company on the 9th.Lee Ji-hoon is even out of the second round.I received a negative test on the PCR test that was conducted on the 5th of the first day, but I sensed that there was an abnormality in my body condition the next afternoon and conducted my own isolation.The agency said, Even when I was self-examination and conducted the test more than four times with my self-diagnosis kit, I was aware of the serious situation where the heat rose to 39 degrees, and I was immediately informed of the PCR test on the 7th. He added.Lee Ji-hoon is now focusing on recovery thanks to his rapid response to high fever and self-price.Lee Ji-hoon is a musical actor and is currently appearing on Xcalibur.I married my Japanese wife Ayane and met with the singers through SBS entertainment program Sangmong 2 - You are my destiny.Singer and actor Lee Ji-hoon was confirmed today (9th) for Corona 19.Lee Ji-hoon has been diagnosed with a negative test on the PCR test conducted on the 5th, but he was isolated by sensing that he was in a physical condition the next afternoon.Even when the self-diagnosis kit was conducted more than four times, the voice was heard, but I was aware of the serious situation where the heat rose to 39 degrees. I was immediately tested by PCR on the 7th and received the final confirmation of Corona 19.Lee Ji-hoon, who was confirmed to be Corona 19 today due to the rapid increase in the number of confirmed embroideries since the New Year holidays, has improved a lot, and he is concentrating on recovery without any problems thanks to the rapid response that he entered the self-pricing system as soon as he recognized the high fever.

Singer and actor Lee Ji-hoon has been confirmed for a new coronavirus infection (Corona 19).

"Lee Ji-hoon was confirmed today (9th) by Corona 19," said Jupiter Entertainment, a subsidiary company on the 9th.

Lee Ji-hoon is even out of the second round. I received a negative test on the PCR test that was conducted on the 5th of the first day, but I sensed that there was an abnormality in my body condition the next afternoon and conducted my own isolation.

The agency said, "Even when I was self-examination and conducted the test more than four times with my self-diagnosis kit, I was aware of the serious situation where the heat rose to 39 degrees, and I was immediately informed of the PCR test on the 7th. "He added.

Lee Ji-hoon is now focusing on recovery thanks to his rapid response to high fever and self-price.

Lee Ji-hoon is a musical actor and is currently appearing on 'Xcalibur'. I married my Japanese wife Ayane and met with the singers through SBS entertainment program 'Sangmong 2 - You are my destiny'.

Singer and actor Lee Ji-hoon was confirmed today (9th) for Corona 19.

Lee Ji-hoon has been diagnosed with a negative test on the PCR test conducted on the 5th, but he was isolated by sensing that he was in a physical condition the next afternoon.

Even when the self-diagnosis kit was conducted more than four times, the voice was heard, but I was aware of the serious situation where the heat rose to 39 degrees. I was immediately tested by PCR on the 7th and received the final confirmation of Corona 19.

Lee Ji-hoon, who was confirmed to be Corona 19 today due to the rapid increase in the number of confirmed embroideries since the New Year holidays, has improved a lot, and he is concentrating on recovery without any problems thanks to the rapid response that he entered the self-pricing system as soon as he recognized the high fever.