Mun Se-yun, in the rain, says, "Why are you..." Toro the Slowness ('taste')

The comedian Mun Se-yun revealed his sadness about singer and actor Rain (Jung Ji-hoon), the husband of actor Kim Tae-hee.On the KH Groups channel iHQ Delicious Guys (hereinafter referred to as Taste Guys), which aired on Wednesday afternoon, Hong Yoon Hwa boasted that I have a lot of Instagram right-hand (right-hand) connections.Hong Yoon Hwa said, Han Ji-min, Ryu Seung-ryong senior.Even Ryu Seung-ryong is surprised to find that I always come and see when I put taste on the story.Mun Se-yun, who heard this, laughed at Rain by sending a sudden video letter saying, My friend, Bi Ji Hoon ... why do not you follow me?
The comedian Mun Se-yun revealed his sadness about singer and actor Rain (Jung Ji-hoon), the husband of actor Kim Tae-hee.On the KH Groups channel iHQ Delicious Guys (hereinafter referred to as Taste Guys), which aired on Wednesday afternoon, Hong Yoon Hwa boasted that I have a lot of Instagram right-hand (right-hand) connections.Hong Yoon Hwa said, Han Ji-min, Ryu Seung-ryong senior.Even Ryu Seung-ryong is surprised to find that I always come and see when I put taste on the story.Mun Se-yun, who heard this, laughed at Rain by sending a sudden video letter saying, My friend, Bi Ji Hoon ... why do not you follow me?

The comedian Mun Se-yun revealed his sadness about singer and actor Rain (Jung Ji-hoon), the husband of actor Kim Tae-hee.

On the KH Group's channel iHQ "Delicious Guys" (hereinafter referred to as "Taste Guys"), which aired on Wednesday afternoon, Hong Yoon Hwa boasted that "I have a lot of Instagram right-hand (right-hand) connections."

Hong Yoon Hwa said, "Han Ji-min, Ryu Seung-ryong senior. Even Ryu Seung-ryong is surprised to find that I always come and see when I put 'taste' on the story.

Mun Se-yun, who heard this, laughed at Rain by sending a sudden video letter saying, "My friend, Bi Ji Hoon ... why do not you follow me?"