'Meteorological Agency' Park Min-young, Song Kang National Council on Problem Gambling Household Proposal "

Park Min-young revealed a more solid love by suggesting cohabitation with Song Kangs unanswered family history.In the 6th episode of the JTBC Saturday drama People in the Weather Service: In-house Love Cruelty (playplayed by Sunyoung Sun, directed by Cha Young-hoon), which aired on February 27, the family history of Lee Si-woo (Song Kang) was revealed.Lee Si-woo confessed honestly that when Jin Ha-kyung (Park Min-young) tried to reconsider the relationship after meeting at the motel the day before, he went to the motel yesterday because of his father (the former drainer).In fact, Lee Si-woo was always receiving the Don Blackmail – Cinémix Par Chloé from the National Council on Problem Gambling father.The problem was that Lee Si-woo did not give money, and his father came to the Meteorological Agency.I heard Lee Si-woo and Jin Ha-kyung talking in front of the motel earlier, and I noticed that the two people were in an unusual relationship and that Jin Ha-kyung became a legitimate position within the Korea Meteorological Administration.My father called Jin Ha Kyung to say that he was the father of Lee Si-woo and said, I do not think it is common with our Siu. I know that Siu and the motel are also together.Is it between us and our chief, Siu and the chief? I did not come to the motel yesterday.Do you have any money? Can you give me some money? He said, If you want to make a relationship with an old lover, you have to invest.Its just a 10 million won thing, Blackmail – Cinémix Par Chloéjo said.Jinha Kyung, who learned all of Lee Si-woos circumstances through this meeting, knew that his father had come to Jinha Kyung and Lee Si-woo came to apologize.Jin Ha-kyung brought Lee Si-woo into his house and served his fathers Kiil food, which he had handmade at his home.Jin Ha Kyung said, The day my father died is one of the days I do not want to remember most in my life.The business that I was doing was bankrupt, and I left us and ran away alone. Jin Ha-kyung had the trauma of discovering his father, who made extreme choices in his childhood home.Jin Ha-kyung has had such a father as well, so you should not be too hard on your father, too, comforted Lee Si-woo.
Park Min-young revealed a more solid love by suggesting cohabitation with Song Kangs unanswered family history.In the 6th episode of the JTBC Saturday drama People in the Weather Service: In-house Love Cruelty (playplayed by Sunyoung Sun, directed by Cha Young-hoon), which aired on February 27, the family history of Lee Si-woo (Song Kang) was revealed.Lee Si-woo confessed honestly that when Jin Ha-kyung (Park Min-young) tried to reconsider the relationship after meeting at the motel the day before, he went to the motel yesterday because of his father (the former drainer).In fact, Lee Si-woo was always receiving the Don Blackmail – Cinémix Par Chloé from the National Council on Problem Gambling father.The problem was that Lee Si-woo did not give money, and his father came to the Meteorological Agency.I heard Lee Si-woo and Jin Ha-kyung talking in front of the motel earlier, and I noticed that the two people were in an unusual relationship and that Jin Ha-kyung became a legitimate position within the Korea Meteorological Administration.My father called Jin Ha Kyung to say that he was the father of Lee Si-woo and said, I do not think it is common with our Siu. I know that Siu and the motel are also together.Is it between us and our chief, Siu and the chief? I did not come to the motel yesterday.Do you have any money? Can you give me some money? He said, If you want to make a relationship with an old lover, you have to invest.Its just a 10 million won thing, Blackmail – Cinémix Par Chloéjo said.Jinha Kyung, who learned all of Lee Si-woos circumstances through this meeting, knew that his father had come to Jinha Kyung and Lee Si-woo came to apologize.Jin Ha-kyung brought Lee Si-woo into his house and served his fathers Kiil food, which he had handmade at his home.Jin Ha Kyung said, The day my father died is one of the days I do not want to remember most in my life.The business that I was doing was bankrupt, and I left us and ran away alone. Jin Ha-kyung had the trauma of discovering his father, who made extreme choices in his childhood home.Jin Ha-kyung has had such a father as well, so you should not be too hard on your father, too, comforted Lee Si-woo.

Park Min-young revealed a more solid love by suggesting cohabitation with Song Kang's unanswered family history.

In the 6th episode of the JTBC Saturday drama "People in the Weather Service: In-house Love Cruelty" (playplayed by Sunyoung Sun, directed by Cha Young-hoon), which aired on February 27, the family history of Lee Si-woo (Song Kang) was revealed.

Lee Si-woo confessed honestly that when Jin Ha-kyung (Park Min-young) tried to reconsider the relationship after meeting at the motel the day before, he went to the motel yesterday because of his father (the former drainer). In fact, Lee Si-woo was always receiving the Don Blackmail – Cinémix Par Chloé from the National Council on Problem Gambling father.

The problem was that Lee Si-woo did not give money, and his father came to the Meteorological Agency. I heard Lee Si-woo and Jin Ha-kyung talking in front of the motel earlier, and I noticed that the two people were in an unusual relationship and that Jin Ha-kyung became a legitimate position within the Korea Meteorological Administration.

My father called Jin Ha Kyung to say that he was the father of Lee Si-woo and said, "I do not think it is common with our Siu. I know that Siu and the motel are also together. Is it between us and our chief, Siu and the chief? "I did not come to the motel yesterday.

"Do you have any money? Can you give me some money?" He said, "If you want to make a relationship with an old lover, you have to invest. It's just a 10 million won thing," Blackmail – Cinémix Par Chloéjo said.

Jinha Kyung, who learned all of Lee Si-woo's circumstances through this meeting, knew that his father had come to Jinha Kyung and Lee Si-woo came to apologize. "Jin Ha-kyung brought Lee Si-woo into his house and served his father's Kiil food, which he had handmade at his home.

Jin Ha Kyung said, "The day my father died is one of the days I do not want to remember most in my life. The business that I was doing was bankrupt, and I left us and ran away alone. " Jin Ha-kyung had the trauma of discovering his father, who made extreme choices in his childhood home.

Jin Ha-kyung has had such a father as well, so you should not be too hard on your father, too," comforted Lee Si-woo.