'Choi Tae-joon and marriage' Park Shin-hye, a finely hanbok figure..."It's still good again."

Actor Park Shin-hye showed off her beautiful hanbok figure.Park Shin-hye released a cut of his picture and a picture on his 12th day, I thought I wore it without a circle when I shot Hanbok.The picture shows Park Shin-hye smiling in a fine hanbok. The unique elegant atmosphere attracts attention.Meanwhile, Park Shin-hye posted a marriage ceremony with actor Choi Tae-joon on the 22nd of last month.The pair were congratulated by many fans in November last year when they simultaneously informed Marriage and Pregnancy news.

Actor Park Shin-hye showed off her beautiful hanbok figure.

Park Shin-hye released a cut of his picture and a picture on his 12th day, "I thought I wore it without a circle when I shot Hanbok.

The picture shows Park Shin-hye smiling in a fine hanbok. The unique elegant atmosphere attracts attention.

Meanwhile, Park Shin-hye posted a marriage ceremony with actor Choi Tae-joon on the 22nd of last month. The pair were congratulated by many fans in November last year when they simultaneously informed marriage and pregnancy news.