Lee Yoo-Mi, 'My School Now': Nayeon's Reversal? The World's Innocenceless 'Bone Catch'

Actor Lee Yoo-Mi showed the Bone Ca contradicting Nayeon in the Netflix series My School Now.Lee Yoo-Mi wrote on Instagram on the 1st, A careful Nayeon who seriously shares the photos taken at the geology scene, and posted a picture of the back story now my school.Lee Yoo-Mi in the photo is looking into her mobile phone in a pink cardigan, with a unique lovely and cute atmosphere.Actor Park Ji-hoo expressed his affection with the comment Photowriters sister, and Actor Lee Eun-sam caught the eye by writing I did not shoot with my sister. I am upset.Meanwhile, Lee Yoo-Mi played villain Nayeon in the school zombie Now My School; the series topped Netflixs world number one a day after it was released.

Actor Lee Yoo-Mi showed the 'Bone Ca' contradicting Nayeon in the Netflix series 'My School Now'.

Lee Yoo-Mi wrote on Instagram on the 1st, "A careful Nayeon who seriously shares the photos taken at the 'geology' scene," and posted a picture of the back story "now my school".

Lee Yoo-Mi in the photo is looking into her mobile phone in a pink cardigan, with a unique lovely and cute atmosphere. Actor Park Ji-hoo expressed his affection with the comment "Photowriter's sister", and Actor Lee Eun-sam caught the eye by writing "I did not shoot with my sister. I am upset".

Meanwhile, Lee Yoo-Mi played villain Nayeon in the school zombie 'Now My School'; the series topped Netflix's world number one a day after it was released.