Lee Dong-gook wife Lee Su-jin, real 'super DNA' "Guizhou factor two gold medal genes"

The anti-war gene of former footballer Lee Dong-gooks wife has been revealed.Channel A, which aired on February 21, depicted the daily life of Lee Dong-gook, daughter Seol-ah, SuA and son Xian Yi.Lee Dong-gook went on a DNA test of childrens athletic ability.When Lee Dong-gook asked if he wanted to look like Father or mother, Xianiman replied Father.Lee Dong-gook laughed, Lee Dong-gook is the most hated to say that he resembles Father.When SuA said, I look like Father and I want to resemble my mother, Lee Dong-gook laughed, But what do I do when I look like Father?Tests showed Lee Dong-gook was an RX type; SuAh, who confirmed that the same results as Father, was frustrated.Seeing this, Lee Dong-gook was sad, and Sul-ah laughed, My mom just a little bit better. SuA, Xiani also came out with RXs like Lee Dong-gook.Dr. Sports Genetics said Lee Dong-gooks wife, Lee Su-jin, is an RR, saying, Its got super DNA. R is a Guizhou factor, and there are two.Its more of a gold medal gene, said Lee Dong-gook, who was also surprised.My child, Lee Dong-gook, has a gene that can be specialized on both sides, he said.Lee Dong-gook said, My wife does not play soccer with men, and when I made an arm wrestling bet, my wife won all of it and did not pay for it.
The anti-war gene of former footballer Lee Dong-gooks wife has been revealed.Channel A, which aired on February 21, depicted the daily life of Lee Dong-gook, daughter Seol-ah, SuA and son Xian Yi.Lee Dong-gook went on a DNA test of childrens athletic ability.When Lee Dong-gook asked if he wanted to look like Father or mother, Xianiman replied Father.Lee Dong-gook laughed, Lee Dong-gook is the most hated to say that he resembles Father.When SuA said, I look like Father and I want to resemble my mother, Lee Dong-gook laughed, But what do I do when I look like Father?Tests showed Lee Dong-gook was an RX type; SuAh, who confirmed that the same results as Father, was frustrated.Seeing this, Lee Dong-gook was sad, and Sul-ah laughed, My mom just a little bit better. SuA, Xiani also came out with RXs like Lee Dong-gook.Dr. Sports Genetics said Lee Dong-gooks wife, Lee Su-jin, is an RR, saying, Its got super DNA. R is a Guizhou factor, and there are two.Its more of a gold medal gene, said Lee Dong-gook, who was also surprised.My child, Lee Dong-gook, has a gene that can be specialized on both sides, he said.Lee Dong-gook said, My wife does not play soccer with men, and when I made an arm wrestling bet, my wife won all of it and did not pay for it.

The anti-war gene of former footballer Lee Dong-gook's wife has been revealed.

Channel A, which aired on February 21, depicted the daily life of Lee Dong-gook, daughter Seol-ah, SuA and son Xi'an Yi.

Lee Dong-gook went on a DNA test of children's athletic ability. When Lee Dong-gook asked if he wanted to "look like Father or mother," Xianiman replied Father. Lee Dong-gook laughed, "Lee Dong-gook is the most hated to say that he resembles Father." When SuA said, "I look like Father and I want to resemble my mother," Lee Dong-gook laughed, "But what do I do when I look like Father?"

Tests showed Lee Dong-gook was an RX type; SuAh, who confirmed that the same results as Father, was frustrated. Seeing this, Lee Dong-gook was sad, and Sul-ah laughed, "My mom just a little bit better." SuA, Xiani also came out with RXs like Lee Dong-gook.

Dr. Sports Genetics said Lee Dong-gook's wife, Lee Su-jin, is an RR, saying, "It's got super DNA. R is a Guizhou factor, and there are two. It's more of a gold medal gene," said Lee Dong-gook, who was also surprised. "My child, Lee Dong-gook, has a gene that can be specialized on both sides," he said.

Lee Dong-gook said, "My wife does not play soccer with men, and when I made an arm wrestling bet, my wife won all of it and did not pay for it."