Lee Yi-kyung "In difficult times, Choi Daniel gives home...and a 5 million won money bag"

Seoul) = Tteokbokki houses brother Lee Yi-kyung told an anecdote with Canbu Choi Daniel, who gave home to him during his difficult times.MBC Every1 Tteokbokki Houses brother, which was first broadcast at 8:30 pm on the 15th, appeared as a director of Lee Yi-kyung and Actor Choi Daniel talked about the special 10-year relationship between the two.Choi Daniel appeared on the day as Lee Yi-kyungs 10-year best friend.Lee Yi-kyung introduced The Cannes that have appeared so far have been less than two or three years, but we are 10 years old. The two men formed a relationship through KBS 2TV School 2013.Choi Daniel said, (Lee) Lee Kyung-yis first impression was a foreigner, a Southeast Asian contractor. (Lee) Lee Kyung-yi came up well and asked, and the neighborhood was similar at the time, so I stayed close together and talked with him.Choi Daniel confessed that after his debut, he changed his personality to a house-room; Lee Yi-kyung told him that he had become close to Choi Daniel.He said, When I was in trouble, Choi Daniel texted me long enough to say . At that time, he bought a sea soup and walked the river for an hour without saying anything. Choi Daniel said, I thought it would be better to do it as usual even if it was hard to be close, he said. It felt like doing the same in any situation.Lee Yi-kyung said he was very helpful to Choi Daniel during his difficult times.When I had no money, Choi Daniel told me to live in my house, he said. At that time, I gave him an envelope to pay the rent while staying at his house. He said he handed me 3 to 5 million won in cash.I thought I would live in the house somehow, he said. My brother left everything.Finally, Lee Yi-kyung said, It was good from the moment I entered, so I was not behind for a month. The reason I was able to come here so far is thanks to Choi Daniel.

Seoul) = 'Tteokbokki house's brother' Lee Yi-kyung told an anecdote with Canbu Choi Daniel, who gave home to him during his difficult times.

MBC Every1 'Tteokbokki House's brother, which was first broadcast at 8:30 pm on the 15th, appeared as a director of Lee Yi-kyung and Actor Choi Daniel talked about the special 10-year relationship between the two.

Choi Daniel appeared on the day as Lee Yi-kyung's 10-year best friend. Lee Yi-kyung introduced "The Cannes that have appeared so far have been less than two or three years, but we are 10 years old." The two men formed a relationship through KBS 2TV 'School 2013'. Choi Daniel said, "(Lee) Lee Kyung-yi's first impression was a foreigner, a Southeast Asian contrActor." "(Lee) Lee Kyung-yi came up well and asked, and the neighborhood was similar at the time, so I stayed close together and talked with him."

Choi Daniel confessed that after his debut, he changed his personality to a house-room; Lee Yi-kyung told him that he had become close to Choi Daniel. He said, "When I was in trouble, Choi Daniel texted me long enough to say ''." At that time, he bought a sea soup and walked the river for an hour without saying anything. " Choi Daniel said, "I thought it would be better to do it as usual even if it was hard to be close," he said. "It felt like doing the same in any situation."

Lee Yi-kyung said he was very helpful to Choi Daniel during his difficult times. "When I had no money, Choi Daniel told me to live in my house," he said. "At that time, I gave him an envelope to pay the rent while staying at his house." He said he handed me 3 to 5 million won in cash.

"I thought I would live in the house somehow," he said. "My brother left everything." Finally, Lee Yi-kyung said, "It was good from the moment I entered, so I was not behind for a month." "The reason I was able to come here so far is thanks to Choi Daniel."