Hye-sook Lee "I'm going to cut my swimsuit in my 60s!" ('Marriage writer divorce song 3')

Actor Hye-sook Lee has revealed a small episode of one of the trademarks of Im Sung-han writer Drama, a swimsuit.TV CHOSUN The new weekend drama Divorce Composition 3 of Marriage Writers (playplayed by Im Sung-han director Oh Sang-won) was presented on the 24th with the participation of Actor Park Joo-mi, Jeon Soo-kyung, Lee Ga-ryeong, Lee Min-young, Jeon No-min, Moon Sung-ho, Kang Shin-hyo, Bubae, Ji Young-san, Hye-sook Lee and Oh Sang-won.I tried on a swimsuit when I was a 20-something CF model, but it was the first time I wore a swimsuit while doing a drama.I did not know I would wear a swimsuit in my 60s. Hye-sook Lee said, I tried to double my usual exercise and diet to look slim.I liked to eat so much that it was stressful to diet. Marriage Lyrics Divorce Composition 3 is a story about unimaginable misfortune to three charming heroines in their 30s, 40s and 50s, and a drama about the dissonance of couples looking for true love.MBC Drama Report and Report, Mermaid Girl, SBS Drama Heavenly and many other hits, Im Sung-han (Phoebe) writers unique intense story is expected to be unfolded in Season 3.The input of new faces such as Kang Shin-hyo, Ji Young-san, and Hye-sook Lee is also a point of observation.

Actor Hye-sook Lee has revealed a small episode of one of the trademarks of Im Sung-han writer Drama, a swimsuit.

TV CHOSUN The new weekend Drama 'Divorce Composition 3 of Marriage Writers' (playplayed by Im Sung-han director Oh Sang-won) was presented on the 24th with the participation of Actor Park Joo-mi, Jeon Soo-kyung, Lee Ga-ryeong, Lee Min-young, Jeon No-min, Moon Sung-ho, Kang Shin-hyo, Bubae, Ji Young-san, Hye-sook Lee and Oh Sang-won.

"I tried on a swimsuit when I was a 20-something CF model, but it was the first time I wore a swimsuit while doing a Drama. I did not know I would wear a swimsuit in my 60s. "

Hye-sook Lee said, "I tried to double my usual exercise and diet to look slim. I liked to eat so much that it was stressful to diet. "

'Marriage Lyrics Divorce Composition 3' is a story about unimaginable misfortune to three charming heroines in their 30s, 40s and 50s, and a Drama about the dissonance of couples looking for true love.

MBC Drama 'Report and Report', 'Mermaid Girl', SBS Drama 'Heavenly' and many other hits, Im Sung-han (Phoebe) writer's unique intense story is expected to be unfolded in Season 3. The input of new faces such as Kang Shin-hyo, Ji Young-san, and Hye-sook Lee is also a point of observation.