Lee Hi, I'll believe you're a student, even if you're a fresh-looking visual that you showed off after your diet.

Singer Lee Hi showed off his charm and focused on netizens.On the 25th, Lee Hi posted two photos without comment through personal instagram.Lee Hi, in the public photo, is smiling and taking pictures, especially his distinctive features and fresh expressions, which attracted the viewers admiration.The netizens who saw this had various reactions such as I am lovely to laugh, I am pretty and I love you.iMBC  Photo Source Lee Hi Instagram

Singer Lee Hi showed off his charm and focused on netizens.

On the 25th, Lee Hi posted two photos without comment through personal instagram.

Lee Hi, in the public photo, is smiling and taking pictures, especially his distinctive features and fresh expressions, which attracted the viewers' admiration.

The netizens who saw this had various reactions such as "I am lovely to laugh", "I am pretty" and "I love you".

iMBC Photo Source Lee Hi Instagram