Kwon Jang-deok Jo Min-hee daughter Kwon Young-ha, a young man, appeared in 'South Korean Foreigners'

South Korean Foreigners Kwon Kwon-deok - Jo Min-hees daughter Kwon Young-ha reported on the recent situation.In MBC Everlon Entertainment South Korean Foreigners broadcasted on the 23rd, Revenge is mine featured in the feature, Hong Seo Bums wife Singer Cho Kyung, Son Bum-soos wife, KBS announcer Jin Yang-hye, and Kwon Duks wife Jo Min-hee and Singer Linu appeared.On this day, Jo Min-hee husband Kwon Jang-deok and daughter Kwon Young-ha made a surprise visit to the shooting site of South Korean Foreigners.MC Kim Yong-man, who saw this, asked Jo Min-hee to say cheering.Kwon Jang-deok said, I fell from No.1 and am very good at it.I think I will do better than I do.My mom studied a lot about what she would get out of YouTube, but Im a little nervous, but it seems that a little bit of the wrong people are doing well.Cho Kyung-kyung, who appeared with Kwon Young-ha in JTBC Yuja-sik Sang-ja earlier, admired the big picture that the voice has changed.

'South Korean Foreigners' Kwon Kwon-deok - Jo Min-hee's daughter Kwon Young-ha reported on the recent situation.

In MBC Everlon entertainment 'South Korean Foreigners' broadcasted on the 23rd, 'Revenge is mine' featured in the feature, Hong Seo Bum's wife Singer Cho Kyung, Son Bum-soo's wife, KBS announcer Jin Yang-hye, and Kwon Duk's wife Jo Min-hee and Singer Linu appeared.

On this day, Jo Min-hee husband Kwon Jang-deok and daughter Kwon Young-ha made a surprise visit to the shooting site of 'South Korean Foreigners'. MC Kim Yong-man, who saw this, asked "Jo Min-hee to say cheering."

Kwon Jang-deok said, I fell from No.1 and am very good at it.I think I will do better than I do.

"My mom studied a lot about what she would get out of YouTube, but I'm a little nervous, but it seems that a little bit of the wrong people are doing well.

Cho Kyung-kyung, who appeared with Kwon Young-ha in JTBC 'Yuja-sik Sang-ja' earlier, admired the big picture that "the voice has changed."