Kwon Jae-gwan "Egypt Travels Who Who Shaved All Property, Become Model Behavior After 480-pound Camel Experience" (TV Cultwo Show)

Kwon Jae-kwan recalled his tough but warm trip to Egypt.SBS Power FM Dooshi Escape TV Cultwo Show broadcast on February 18 featured special DJ and guest Kwon Jae-gwan.On this day, Kwon Jae-gwan said, I became a comedian and after a few years I had no work and time, so I took a backpacking trip.One of the countries I went to was Egypt, and I talked to my juniors and said that the pyramid was really big.I had 2.2 million won in total, but I paid 1.2 million won for the flight feathers and went to Egypt with 1 million won and went to live for 15 days.I go to see the biggest pyramid for the second day, but I have a camel and a pyramid. Kwon said, One side is desert and the other side is fast food restaurants. The famous pyramid is in the middle of the city.I was going to ride a camel, but Europeans were nice to line up with camels. I did not know it, but those who are good at English should not believe it.Most of the people who are good at English were trying to take advantage of the act or unfair profit. Kwon became Model Behavior after riding a camel. I found out that European tourists paid the camel fare alone.Two camels followed, the guide followed, and I wondered why they were so good, but when I opened the travel booklet, it said not to ride the camel.I paid 480 pounds (about 780,000 won) for camels, so I have no money.After the end, I finished the trip with no money, but Model Behavior was not there. Kwon said, Even if I meet Korean people, I can say that I am a comedian. I arrived in a region and it is a warm story.There was no money to eat at the Korean restaurant, but there was a Korean college student next to me, so I decided to buy it if I go to Seoul.But the restaurant boss looked at me and said, What are you doing here? I was so surprised to recognize me.It turns out that the K-headquarter satellite plays gag concerts four times a day. I miss Korea. You recognize me.He gave me everything from bulgogi to bulgogi. There is such a story.

Kwon Jae-kwan recalled his tough but warm trip to Egypt.

SBS Power FM 'Dooshi Escape TV Cultwo Show' broadcast on February 18 featured special DJ and guest Kwon Jae-gwan.

On this day, Kwon Jae-gwan said, "I became a comedian and after a few years I had no work and time, so I took a backpacking trip. One of the countries I went to was Egypt, and I talked to my juniors and said that the pyramid was really big. I had 2.2 million won in total, but I paid 1.2 million won for the flight feathers and went to Egypt with 1 million won and went to live for 15 days. I go to see the biggest pyramid for the second day, but I have a camel and a pyramid. "

Kwon said, "One side is desert and the other side is fast food restaurants. The famous pyramid is in the middle of the city. I was going to ride a camel, but Europeans were nice to line up with camels. I did not know it, but those who are good at English should not believe it. Most of the people who are good at English were trying to take advantage of the act or unfair profit. "

Kwon became Model Behavior after riding a camel. "I found out that European tourists paid the camel fare alone. Two camels followed, the guide followed, and I wondered why they were so good, but when I opened the travel booklet, it said not to ride the camel. I paid 480 pounds (about 780,000 won) for camels, so I have no money. After the end, I finished the trip with no money, but Model Behavior was not there. "

Kwon said, "Even if I meet Korean people, I can say that I am a comedian. I arrived in a region and it is a warm story. There was no money to eat at the Korean restaurant, but there was a Korean college student next to me, so I decided to buy it if I go to Seoul. But the restaurant boss looked at me and said, 'What are you doing here?' I was so surprised to recognize me. It turns out that the K-headquarter satellite plays gag concerts four times a day. I miss Korea. You recognize me. He gave me everything from bulgogi to bulgogi. There is such a story. "