Kwon Jae-gwan "Changes Hawaii Langkawi by Overlapping Newlywed Jo-young Couples" (TV Cultwo Show)

Kwon Jae-gwan has revealed his unforgettable honeymoon story.On February 18th, SBS Power FM Dooshi Escape TV Cultwo Show, comedian Kwon Jae-gwan appeared as a guest and showed off his duties.Asked what he thought of marriage on the day, Kwon said, I think I was good overall. As you know Kim Kyung-ah, he is good and brilliant.How did this friend or how did he accept me? He revealed his affection for his wife, Kim Kyung-a.DJ Kim Tae-gyun said, The funny story was Kim Kyung-ah, Kwon Jae-gwans wedding, and the next day, Jang Dong-gun Ko So-young married. Kwon Jae-kwan said, I and Kim Kyung-a were talking about the family together to get married.Suddenly, Jang Dong-gun Ko So-youngs romance broke out. Its a couple of centuries.We also want to get a wedding date, but Jang Dong-gun and Ko So-young also said they will marry in May. Kwon Jae-gwan said, Lets avoid the same day. May 1st, but Jang Dong-gun and Ko So-young will do it on May 2nd.I asked him to go on a honeymoon to Hawaii, but Jang Dong-gun, Ko So-young and we are also Hawaii.There was something I could do for a travel agency, but it is not good to run into Jang Dong-gun and Ko So-young.Everything will be on that side, but we asked if we should go somewhere else, so we changed our honeymoon destination to Langkawi, Malaysia. However, the Jang Dong-gun Ko So-young couple did not go on their honeymoon to Hawaii.Kwon said, I thought you two would go to Hawaii, but Ko So-young was pregnant and moved to another place.They really like it. At that time, the travel agency caught the resort pool villa that Kwon Jae-gwan Kim Kyung-a was going. At the time, Kwon Jae-gwan and Kim Kyung-a were known as top stars in Korea. Kwon Jae-gwan said, I made a big mistake.A couple of entertainers who are comparable to Jang Dong-gun and Ko So-young in Full Villa are married, and Kwon Jae-gwan Kim Kyung-a.When I arrived at the destination, the others were on the bus, and we asked me to take a big sedan.It seemed to shake my hand while doing everything, he laughed playfully.

Kwon Jae-gwan has revealed his unforgettable honeymoon story.

On February 18th, SBS Power FM 'Dooshi Escape TV Cultwo Show', comedian Kwon Jae-gwan appeared as a guest and showed off his duties.

Asked what he thought of marriage on the day, Kwon said, "I think I was good overall. As you know Kim Kyung-ah, he is good and brilliant. How did this friend or how did he accept me? "He revealed his affection for his wife, Kim Kyung-a.

DJ Kim Tae-gyun said, "The funny story was Kim Kyung-ah, Kwon Jae-gwan's wedding, and the next day, Jang Dong-gun Ko So-young married." Kwon Jae-kwan said, "I and Kim Kyung-a were talking about the family together to get married. Suddenly, Jang Dong-gun Ko So-young's romance broke out. It's a couple of centuries. We also want to get a wedding date, but Jang Dong-gun and Ko So-young also said they will marry in May. "

Kwon Jae-gwan said, "Let's avoid the same day. May 1st, but Jang Dong-gun and Ko So-young will do it on May 2nd. I asked him to go on a honeymoon to Hawaii, but Jang Dong-gun, Ko So-young and we are also Hawaii. There was something I could do for a travel agency, but it is not good to run into Jang Dong-gun and Ko So-young. Everything will be on that side, but we asked if we should go somewhere else, so we changed our honeymoon destination to Langkawi, Malaysia. "

However, the Jang Dong-gun Ko So-young couple did not go on their honeymoon to Hawaii. Kwon said, "I thought you two would go to Hawaii, but Ko So-young was pregnant and moved to another place. They really like it. At that time, the travel agency caught the resort pool villa that Kwon Jae-gwan Kim Kyung-a was going. "

At the time, Kwon Jae-gwan and Kim Kyung-a were known as top stars in Korea. Kwon Jae-gwan said, "I made a big mistake. A couple of entertainers who are comparable to Jang Dong-gun and Ko So-young in Full Villa are married, and Kwon Jae-gwan Kim Kyung-a. When I arrived at the destination, the others were on the bus, and we asked me to take a big sedan. It seemed to shake my hand while doing everything, "he laughed playfully.