Kwak Yoon-gy and Kim A-lang 'I live Alone' trailer react to rush ..

On March 4, I Live Alone 2022 Winter Olympics special feature Ice Brother and Sister Kwak Yoon-gy and Kim A-lang will be on a joint tour.Especially, Kwak Yoon-gy, who had sent a love call directly before the Olympic Games, is attracting attention.MBCs I Live Alone (director Heo Hang Kang Ji-hee) broadcast on the 26th, the next week (4th) The 2022 Winter Olympics featured short track national team Kwak Yoon-gy and Kim A-langs co-starring appearance, drawing attention.Kwak Yoon-gy and Kim A-lang are the national team of the 2022 Winter Olympics, winning silver medals in the 5000m mens relay and the 3000m womens relay.Kwak Yoon-gy spent his public love call on his YouTube channel, citing the appearance of I Live Alone as the most anticipated after the Olympics.With everyone waiting for news of their appearance, the audience is responding hotly by showing a surprise in the trailer at the end of the broadcast yesterday (25th).In a public trailer, Kwak Yoon-gy introduced himself as I live alone in my accommodation for nine years, raising expectations by foreshadowing the second dormitory routine after Oh Sang-wook, a fencing national representative who visited I Live Alone last year.He boasted an unusual visual with pink dyed hair and giraffe headbands, and was surprised to have given him an Olympic medal, saying, I waited four years to meet Wilson.Kwak Yoon-gy has robbed the eye of the Olympic hot guy, who will make the Olympic hot guy a fan meeting place anywhere in the neighborhood, as well as assembling skates from the backlog of Olympic luggage.Here, the dignity of the national team has caused a laughing voice by revealing the funny reality that every time I unpack new clothes without any hesitation, I have to leave my pants in the laundry with tears.Kwak Yoon-gy, who was called Sun Yoon-ki and Extroverted Human of Convince, was judged I (Introverted) in the MBTI personality type test and raised questions by everyone, was caught up in the full-scale MBTI re-examination.Kim A-lang, the eldest sister of the short track national team, has also focused on the first day of daily life that has not been seen anywhere.From the simple house of charm to the end of the Olympics, I was immersed in training and showed my faithfulness to my main business.The same team as the team, and it caught up with the tit-for-tat moment of the two people who gathered the topic with Ice Brother and Sister, making the broadcast look forward to this.Kwak Yoon-gy and Kim A-lang, who come to the 2022 Winter Olympics special, can be seen through I Live Alone, which will be broadcasted at 11 pm on March 4th.MBC I Live Alone

On March 4, I live Alone 2022 Winter Olympics special feature 'Ice Brother and Sister' Kwak Yoon-gy and Kim A-lang will be on a joint tour. Especially, Kwak Yoon-gy, who had sent a Love call directly before the Olympic Games, is attracting attention.

MBC's I live Alone (director Heo Hang Kang Ji-hee) broadcast on the 26th, the next week (4th) The 2022 Winter Olympics featured short track national team Kwak Yoon-gy and Kim A-lang's co-starring appearance, drawing attention.

Kwak Yoon-gy and Kim A-lang are the national team of the 2022 Winter Olympics, winning silver medals in the 5000m men's relay and the 3000m women's relay. Kwak Yoon-gy spent his public Love call on his YouTube channel, citing the appearance of I live Alone as the most anticipated after the Olympics. With everyone waiting for news of their appearance, the audience is responding hotly by showing a surprise in the trailer at the end of the broadcast yesterday (25th).

In a public trailer, Kwak Yoon-gy introduced himself as "I live Alone in my accommodation for nine years," raising expectations by foreshadowing the second dormitory routine after Oh Sang-wook, a fencing national representative who visited I live Alone last year. He boasted an unusual visual with pink dyed hair and giraffe headbands, and was surprised to have given him an Olympic medal, saying, "I waited four years to meet Wilson."

Kwak Yoon-gy has robbed the eye of the Olympic hot guy, who will make the Olympic hot guy a fan meeting place anywhere in the neighborhood, as well as assembling skates from the backlog of Olympic luggage. Here, the dignity of the national team has caused a laughing voice by revealing the funny reality that every time I unpack new clothes without any hesitation, I have to leave my pants in the laundry with tears.

Kwak Yoon-gy, who was called 'Sun Yoon-ki' and 'Extroverted Human of Convince', was judged I (Introverted) in the MBTI personality type test and raised questions by everyone, was caught up in the full-scale MBTI re-examination.

Kim A-lang, the eldest sister of the short track national team, has also focused on the first day of daily life that has not been seen anywhere. From the simple house of charm to the end of the Olympics, I was immersed in training and showed my faithfulness to my main business. The same team as the team, and it caught up with the tit-for-tat moment of the two people who gathered the topic with Ice Brother and Sister, making the broadcast look forward to this.

Kwak Yoon-gy and Kim A-lang, who come to the 2022 Winter Olympics special, can be seen through I live Alone, which will be broadcasted at 11 pm on March 4th.

MBC 'I live Alone'