The reversal of the hidden twist of the "Go Yu-Jeong incident...So Yoo-jin also saw "The Horse Mot" (Black: The Devil)

Channel A Crime Documentary I saw the black demonstration reveals the shocking statement of the unprecedented Murder case Yu-Jeong incident that turned South Korea in 2019 and traces the hidden story.Black, which will air on March 2, features guest So Yoo-jin along with director Zhang Jin, actor Choi Gwi-hwa and for Kwon Il-yong, brutally killing his divorced ex-husband and digging into the psychology of the criminal Yu-Jeong who abandoned after the body was damaged.So Yoo-jin can not say the case that I have not found the body to the end ... and Zhang Jin, who has a sharp eye, says that he is inverted in the reverse ... Foreshadows a new analysis of the Yu-Jeong incidentAnd when the arrested high-ranking official Yu-Jeong said, I never did ... I was hit, Choi Gwi-hwa surprised me, You committed Murder and said you were a victim?In the ensuing scene, a witness tells her instead of the words of the high Yu-Jeong, I was stabbed in the face of sexual assault ... which makes me wonder what position she took.The second episode of the Crime Documentary I saw the black demonstration, which will finally reveal the shocking statements and current status of the late Yu-Jeong, and the heart of the reversal, will be broadcast on Channel A at 10:50 pm on Wednesday, March 2, 2019, three years after the Yu-Jeong incident that shook South Korea in 2019.(Photo-providing = Channel A I saw the black demonstration

Channel A Crime Documentary 'I saw the Black demonstration' reveals the shocking statement of the unprecedented Murder case 'Yu-Jeong incident' that turned South Korea in 2019 and traces the hidden story.

Black, which will air on March 2, features guest So Yoo-jin along with director Zhang Jin, actor Choi Gwi-hwa and for Kwon Il-yong, brutally killing his divorced ex-husband and digging into the psychology of the criminal Yu-Jeong who abandoned after the body was damaged.

So Yoo-jin can not say "the case that I have not found the body to the end ..." and "Zhang Jin, who has a sharp eye, says that he is inverted in the reverse ..." Foreshadows a new analysis of the "Yu-Jeong incident"

And when the arrested high-ranking official Yu-Jeong said, “I never did ... I was hit,” Choi Gwi-hwa surprised me, “You committed Murder and said you were a victim?” In the ensuing scene, a witness tells her instead of the words of the high Yu-Jeong, "I was stabbed in the face of sexual assault ..." which makes me wonder what position she took.

The second episode of the Crime Documentary I saw the Black demonstration, which will finally reveal the shocking statements and current status of the late Yu-Jeong, and the heart of the reversal, will be broadcast on Channel A at 10:50 pm on Wednesday, March 2, 2019, three years after the "Yu-Jeong incident" that shook South Korea in 2019.

(Photo-providing = Channel A I saw the Black demonstration