Kim Song "I'm pregnant and 20kg"...Son "I'm so fat" shock ('Healthy meddling')

Singer Kim Song-i was shocked by the point that his son was fat.TV CHOSUNs Healthy Interference, which aired on the 25th, featured singer Kim Song, the wife of Kang Won-rae.Kim had painted a picture with Corona for her son, who had to stay at home, and lay on a large piece of paper and painted it in a body shape.Kim said, When Sun was pregnant, he was big and his stomach was only later. When his son said, Is it 50kg now? Kim turned away.Kang Won-rae asked, How much weight is when Sun is pregnant? Kim Song replied, It is 20kg.When his son was born, he weighed 4kg, and Kang Won-rae said, When the ship was pregnant and 20kg, it was said that it would be all lost if the line was born.When Kim Song said, I lost 10kg, I dont know, his son said, My mother is too fat. Kim Song was shocked and said, Im trying hard.Kim Song, who was 41kg thin before giving birth, said, I spent more time inside the house with Corona 19.Ive gained weight because Ive lost my activity and taken all of my three-shikis, he said. Im trying to consume energy with my son and active play.TV CHOSUN Healthy Intervention broadcast capture

Singer Kim Song-i was shocked by the point that his son was fat.

TV CHOSUN's Healthy Interference, which aired on the 25th, featured singer Kim Song, the wife of Kang Won-rae.

Kim had painted a picture with Corona for her son, who had to stay at home, and lay on a large piece of paper and painted it in a body shape.

Kim said, “When Sun was pregnant, he was big and his stomach was only later.” When his son said, “Is it 50kg now?” Kim turned away.

Kang Won-rae asked, "How much weight is when Sun is pregnant?" Kim Song replied, "It is 20kg." When his son was born, he weighed 4kg, and Kang Won-rae said, "When the ship was pregnant and 20kg, it was said that it would be all lost if the line was born.

When Kim Song said, “I lost 10kg, I don’t know,” his son said, “My mother is too fat.” Kim Song was shocked and said, “I’m trying hard.”

Kim Song, who was 41kg thin before giving birth, said, "I spent more time inside the house with Corona 19. “I’ve gained weight because I’ve lost my activity and taken all of my three-shikis,” he said. “I’m trying to consume energy with my son and active play.”

TV CHOSUN 'Healthy Intervention' broadcast capture