Kim Mi-Ryeo "Jung Sung-Yoon, 20kg after marriage...I don't think I'm going to play" ('Attack on Titan's grandmother')

Kim Young-ok Na Moon-hee Park Jung-soo, a new entertainment program for Channel S, has presented various solutions to Jessie with a conflict of opinion between Kim Young-ok Na Moon-hee Park Jung-soo, which was held over a problem.In Attack on Titans Half-Mad broadcast on the 15th, there were some reasons why the national half-maid trio Kim Young-ok Na Moon-hee Park Jung-soo was hard to answer easily.First, Hibab, a food creator and gourmet who has a total of 1.19 million subscribers, visited the grandmothers. Hibab asked them to worry, saying, If you eat with your boyfriend, you will break up.Park Jung-soo speculated that I eat too much and it cost a lot of money, but he went to find another reason for the cost of Hibab.Hibab said, When my boyfriend makes a meal for one person, I feel less like it when I constantly check the stomach percentage.Finally, Hibab cited a person who eats delicious even if there is little quantity as his ideal type.Kim Young-ok advised, It is not easy to meet people who eat well while watching a lot of eating, and you should meet people who love more than those who meet the conditions.Park Jung-soo said, When I love you, my appetite falls, and Im full even if I dont eat it. I dont think Ill lose my appetite if I meet a good person.Hibab said, I felt comfortable because I came to a country house for a long time and met my family.Kim Mi-Ryeo, wife and gag woman of actor Jung Sung-Yoon, asked her to worry, saying, My husband does not seem to return to his main business on the pretext of living + childcare.Kim Mi-Ryeo accused her husband Jung Sung-Yoon, saying, Even if I have a chance to meet my seniors, I am at home and I weigh 20kg after marriage.Park Jung-soo said, How can I not manage myself when I am an actor? If I am a director, I will not cast.But Kim Young-ok and Na Moon-hee said, Its pretty, because the roles are diverse, the roles will be right for your husband.Kim Mi-Ryeo said, Frequently, new needs arise.I hope I only dig Hanwoo water in relation to my main business, but one day I want to buy a midi musical instrument because I play music. Kim Young-ok said, Why do not you let me do it when I have my will to learn? Kim Mi-Ryeo was scolded, and Na Moon-hee added, Please do what you want.Park Jung-soo said, I will never play for a long time, I will ask again if I listen.Park Jung-soo, who deeply sympathized with Kim Mi-Ryeos troubles, said, I am afraid that I have only rested for three years and have been working. Jung Sung-Yoon, who has spent 10 years, will be more afraid.But you cant overcome that fear. I want you to be brave and prepare. He advised you to understand Jung Sung-Yoons mind.Next came two young men, 29, who were 20 years old with each other.The story was told that the Friend was constantly taking out loans as if they were Addicted to loans, and appealed to the Friend Addicted Nam to kick his ass.The loan amount is only a small amount, said Addictednam.About 200 million won? Kim Young-ok Na Moon-hee Park Jung-soo was surprised by the big amount.The story was further revealed, I borrowed a supercar and changed my car three times in two years.Addicted Nam is a roman in his twenties, and he also showed off his love for supercars.Even Addicted Nam had borrowed money from Friends to run the store, and was told that he was soon a baby father, while living expenses were scarce due to loan repayments and the money borrowed from Friends.In addition, 3MC lost his smile and was disturbed by the worry of a young man when he said he was suffering from diabetes.Kim Young-ok said, I am in debt and I am homeless rather than foreign cars.Park Jung-soo said, Were doing the same thing with the company to pay off our loans, so it seems that our health has deteriorated.We need to plan on the idea of collecting cash, not loans, he said.Finally, a letter from his wife, saying that his husband, who fell into a used transaction app and gave luxury bags and luxury shoes to a stranger without permission, was troubled.The story, which was Addicted to the used transaction in front of the grandmothers, revealed an amazing number of about 1,500 transactions in two years.I have a toy that my son liked, but I did not use it for a while, so I thought I was tired and shared it with the children I needed.I knew that my son knew it and shed tears of storms. Na Moon-hee said, Even if I do not write, there are things that I need or think about later. I had a depression because I had no work because of Corona, said a photographer.I accidentally shared my first share, and the couple who received the item said thank you so much.I felt that feeling has gone for a few days. He said that he was in love with the hearts of his grandmothers.Kim Young-ok said, My husband is doing a good job, so I think my wife wanted to show off.Na Moon-hee asked her to communicate with her family, saying, I have shared a lot so far, so I want to make my wife and children feel comfortable.channel S offer

Kim Young-ok Na Moon-hee Park Jung-soo, a new entertainment program for Channel S, has presented various solutions to Jessie with a conflict of opinion between Kim Young-ok Na Moon-hee Park Jung-soo, which was held over a problem.

In Attack on Titan's Half-Mad broadcast on the 15th, there were some reasons why the national half-maid trio Kim Young-ok Na Moon-hee Park Jung-soo was hard to answer easily. First, Hibab, a food creator and gourmet who has a total of 1.19 million subscribers, visited the grandmothers. Hibab asked them to worry, saying, "If you eat with your boyFriend, you will break up." Park Jung-soo speculated that "I eat too much and it cost a lot of money," but he went to find another reason for the cost of Hibab. Hibab said, "When my boyFriend makes a meal for one person, I feel less like it when I constantly check the stomach percentage." Finally, Hibab cited "a person who eats delicious even if there is little quantity" as his ideal type.

Kim Young-ok advised, "It is not easy to meet people who eat well while watching a lot of eating, and you should meet people who love more than those who meet the conditions." Park Jung-soo said, “When I love you, my appetite falls, and I’m full even if I don’t eat it. I don’t think I’ll lose my appetite if I meet a good person.” Hibab said, "I felt comfortable because I came to a country house for a long time and met my family."

Kim Mi-Ryeo, wife and gag woman of actor Jung Sung-Yoon, asked her to worry, saying, "My husband does not seem to return to his main business on the pretext of living + childcare." Kim Mi-Ryeo accused her husband Jung Sung-Yoon, saying, "Even if I have a chance to meet my seniors, I am at home and I weigh 20kg after marriage." Park Jung-soo said, "How can I not manage myself when I am an actor? If I am a director, I will not cast. But Kim Young-ok and Na Moon-hee said, “It’s pretty, because the roles are diverse, the roles will be right for your husband.”

Kim Mi-Ryeo said, "Frequently, new needs arise. I hope I only dig Hanwoo water in relation to my main business, but one day I want to buy a midi musical instrument because I play music. " Kim Young-ok said, "Why do not you let me do it when I have my will to learn?" Kim Mi-Ryeo was scolded, and Na Moon-hee added, "Please do what you want." Park Jung-soo said, "I will never play for a long time, I will ask again if I listen." Park Jung-soo, who deeply sympathized with Kim Mi-Ryeo's troubles, said, "I am afraid that I have only rested for three years and have been working. Jung Sung-Yoon, who has spent 10 years, will be more afraid. But you can’t overcome that fear. I want you to be brave and prepare.” He advised you to understand Jung Sung-Yoon’s mind.

Next came two young men, 29, who were 20 years old with each other. The story was told that the Friend was “constantly taking out loans as if they were Addicted to loans,” and appealed to the Friend Addicted Nam to kick his ass. “The loan amount is only a small amount,” said Addictednam. About 200 million won? "Kim Young-ok Na Moon-hee Park Jung-soo was surprised by the big amount. The story was further revealed, "I borrowed a supercar and changed my car three times in two years." “Addicted Nam” is a “roman in his twenties,” and he also showed off his love for supercars.

Even Addicted Nam had borrowed money from Friends to run the store, and was told that he was soon a baby father, while living expenses were scarce due to loan repayments and the money borrowed from Friends. In addition, 3MC lost his smile and was disturbed by the worry of a young man when he said he was suffering from diabetes. Kim Young-ok said, "I am in debt and I am homeless rather than foreign cars." Park Jung-soo said, “We’re doing the same thing with the company to pay off our loans, so it seems that our health has deteriorated. “We need to plan on the idea of collecting cash, not loans,” he said.

Finally, a letter from his wife, saying that his husband, who fell into a used transaction app and gave luxury bags and luxury shoes to a stranger without permission, was troubled. The story, which was Addicted to the used transaction in front of the grandmothers, revealed an amazing number of "about 1,500 transactions in two years." "I have a toy that my son liked, but I did not use it for a while, so I thought I was tired and shared it with the children I needed. I knew that my son knew it and shed tears of storms. "Na Moon-hee said," Even if I do not write, there are things that I need or think about later. "

"I had a depression because I had no work because of Corona," said a photographer. I accidentally shared my first share, and the couple who received the item said thank you so much. I felt that feeling has gone for a few days. "He said that he was in love with the hearts of his grandmothers. Kim Young-ok said, "My husband is doing a good job, so I think my wife wanted to show off." Na Moon-hee asked her to communicate with her family, saying, "I have shared a lot so far, so I want to make my wife and children feel comfortable."

channel S offer