Kim Kap-soo "Jang Min-Ho is good, but Hae-jun Park is like a real son" (still Do best)

Actor Kim Kap-soo has revealed his affection for his son Jang Min-Ho and Hae-jun Park.On the 11th, Tvings new original drama Im Not Just Do Best (playplayplayed by Park Hee-kwon and director Lim Tae-woo, hereinafter Do Best) was produced by online relay.On the spot, director Um Tae-woo, Actor Hae-jun Park Kim Kap-soo Park Ji-young Lee Seung-jun Kim Do-wan Park Jung-yeon attended and talked about the work.Do Best is a funny story in which 44th voluntary white water challenges Gods at its own speed with the dream of a webtoon writer.Hae-jun Park plays Nam Geum-pil, who is in his 44th birthday, and Kim Kap-soo plays his father.Kim Kap-soo has recently appeared on KBS2 entertainment program Godfather and is making singer Jang Min-Ho as his son.On the Drama, when Hae-jun Park was a son, Kim Kap-soo replied, Both sons are so good.In particular, Kim Kap-soo said, For me, Hae Jun is really like a child. I have been fighting together for months in a house.My job is a hair designer, and when I get back from work, my son is eating while playing. My father eats and my son does not help.It hurts my heart and is salty when I see it. When asked what it would have been like if Nam Geum-pil was his son, he laughed, No, I would not have left it.Do Best Still will be released exclusively on Tving on Wednesday.

Actor Kim Kap-soo has revealed his affection for his son Jang Min-Ho and Hae-jun Park.

On the 11th, Tving's new original Drama "I'm Not Just Do best" (playplayplayed by Park Hee-kwon and director Lim Tae-woo, hereinafter "Do best") was produced by online relay. On the spot, director Um Tae-woo, Actor Hae-jun Park Kim Kap-soo Park Ji-young Lee Seung-jun Kim Do-wan Park Jung-yeon attended and talked about the work.

'Do best' is a funny story in which 44th voluntary white water challenges 'Gods' at its own speed with the dream of a webtoon writer. Hae-jun Park plays Nam Geum-pil, who is in his 44th birthday, and Kim Kap-soo plays his father.

Kim Kap-soo has recently appeared on KBS2 entertainment program 'Godfather' and is making singer Jang Min-Ho as his son. On the Drama, when Hae-jun Park was a son, Kim Kap-soo replied, "Both sons are so good."

In particular, Kim Kap-soo said, "For me, Hae Jun is really like a child. I have been fighting together for months in a house. My job is a hair designer, and when I get back from work, my son is eating while playing. My father eats and my son does not help. It hurts my heart and is salty when I see it. "

When asked what it would have been like if Nam Geum-pil was his son, he laughed, "No, I would not have left it."

"Do best Still" will be released exclusively on Tving on Wednesday.