kim doo-young, wife and speeding confession "only married 60 days after meeting" (TV Cultwo Show)

Comedian Kim doo-young told an anecdote that he had a high-speed marriage due to speeding.On February 21, SBS Power FM Dooshi Escape TV Cultwo Show featured special DJ Kim Min Kyung and guest Kim doo-young Choi Sung Min as guests.Kim Tae-kyun asked, There was a story that Mr. Doo-young got married quickly. Kim doo-young said, I do not think anyone is faster than me.It took about 60 days, not age. It was the first time I met him, and it took me to wear a wedding dress. Kim Tae-kyun said Kim doo-young was right when he was surprised that he were you married in 60 days after meeting.When Kim Min-kyung asked, Do you have Feelings as my woman? Kim doo-young said, I have to have such Feelings.Our wedding anniversary is November and our first childs birthday is April. Kim Tae-kyun laughed, You got a child first. Kim Min-kyung said, Its not easy to get married in 60 days, but its not two months.

Comedian kim doo-young told an anecdote that he had a high-speed marriage due to speeding.

On February 21, SBS Power FM 'Dooshi Escape TV Cultwo Show' featured special DJ Kim Min Kyung and guest kim doo-young Choi Sung Min as guests.

Kim Tae-kyun asked, "There was a story that Mr. Doo-young got married quickly." kim doo-young said, "I do not think anyone is faster than me. It took about 60 days, not age. It was the first time I met him, and it took me to wear a wedding dress. "

Kim Tae-kyun said kim doo-young was right when he was surprised that he "were you married in 60 days" after meeting. When Kim Min-kyung asked, "Do you have Feelings as my woman?" kim doo-young said, "I have to have such Feelings. Our wedding anniversary is November and our first child's birthday is April. "

Kim Tae-kyun laughed, "You got a child first." Kim Min-kyung said, "It's not easy to get married in 60 days, but it's not two months."