Kian84, 'shocked' after visiting Code Kunst home..."Three lands of noodles"

Seoul) = I live alone cartoonist Kian84 reported the latter period of finding the producer code Kunst house.In the MBC entertainment program I Live Alone broadcasted on the afternoon of the 18th, the daily life of Code Kunst was included.Code Kunst, who had been eye-catching with extraordinary news (), laughed as he was still squatting in the corner of the kitchen.Kian84 said, You were there, he said. He visited the Kord Kunst house and drank alcohol together.Kian84 found a house to buy only alcohol at the end of Code Kunst, but Code Kunsts offer was all three ramen land.I did not know this was enough, said Kian84, and Code Kunst laughed, Do you need three? I thought.The two said they had become close by drinking, but Kian84 added that next time I will not contact you.On the other hand, MBC entertainment program I live alone is a documentary-type entertainment program that shows the daily life of famous people living alone in the form of observation camera reflecting the increasing number of single men and women and one family.

Seoul) = "I live alone" cartoonist Kian84 reported the latter period of finding the producer Code Kunst house.

In the MBC entertainment program "I Live Alone" broadcasted on the afternoon of the 18th, the daily life of Code Kunst was included.

Code Kunst, who had been eye-catching with extraordinary news (), laughed as he was still squatting in the corner of the kitchen. Kian84 said, "You were there," he said. He visited the Kord Kunst house and drank alcohol together.

Kian84 found a house to buy only alcohol at the end of Code Kunst, but Code Kunst's offer was all three 'ramen land'. "I did not know this was enough," said Kian84, and Code Kunst laughed, "Do you need three? I thought."

The two said they had become close by drinking, but Kian84 added that "next time I will not contact you."

On the other hand, MBC entertainment program 'I live alone' is a documentary-type entertainment program that shows the daily life of famous people living alone in the form of observation camera reflecting the increasing number of single men and women and one family.