Kian84, Art Horn Exploded 'Verdon Gorge84'...Yeosu gilodo Picture Tour

Seoul) = I live alone cartoonist Kian84 took a picture trip to Yeosu.In the MBC entertainment program I Live Alone broadcasted on the afternoon of the 25th, Kian84, who visited Yeosu, Jeollanam-do, was included.Kian84 took a picture trip to Yeosu with various art items such as canvas, easel, and paints.Kian84, who is preparing for a solo exhibition, said, I was frustrated when I was working on the computer, so I wanted to come out and draw a picture.In the film of painter Van Verdon Gorge, he was cool to draw in a yellow rye field.Kian84 added, I thought there was something else in the picture I painted after feeling it myself, I came to feel emotions.The final destination of Kian84 on the electric bicycle was the village of Donggoji at the end of Yeosu gilodo.Kian84 arrived at gilodo and grumbled on a bicycle discharged from the uphill road, and was saddened by the tiredness of the bad condition that burst to the bag.After arriving at his destination after a hard time, Kian84 began to draw a picture in admiration of the scenery in front of his eyes.The Rainbow members cheered the outspoken brushwork of Kian84, who painted landscapes, and Kian84, who faced the strong sea breeze head-on and burned the art soul until sunset.Kian84 said, It is definitely different, emotional, in the nature that I feel and face.Kian84 arrived at the hostel and filled the ship with ramen, mullet grilled and shochu, and continued the remaining painting work.Kian84 said, The brush stroke is still awkward, but it is fun, because it is a picture that can come out if you have to experience it.On the other hand, MBC entertainment program I live alone is a documentary-style entertainment program that shows the daily life of famous people living alone in the form of observation camera, reflecting the increasing number of single men and women and one family.

Seoul) = 'I live alone' cartoonist Kian84 took a picture trip to Yeosu.

In the MBC entertainment program "I Live Alone" broadcasted on the afternoon of the 25th, Kian84, who visited Yeosu, Jeollanam-do, was included.

Kian84 took a picture trip to Yeosu with various art items such as canvas, easel, and paints. Kian84, who is preparing for a solo exhibition, said, "I was frustrated when I was working on the computer, so I wanted to come out and draw a picture." In the film of painter Van Verdon Gorge, he was cool to draw in a yellow rye field.

Kian84 added, "I thought there was something else in the picture I painted after feeling it myself, I came to feel emotions." The final destination of Kian84 on the electric bicycle was the village of Donggoji at the end of Yeosu gilodo.

Kian84 arrived at gilodo and grumbled on a bicycle discharged from the uphill road, and was saddened by the tiredness of the bad condition that burst to the bag. After arriving at his destination after a hard time, Kian84 began to draw a picture in admiration of the scenery in front of his eyes.

The Rainbow members cheered the outspoken brushwork of Kian84, who painted landscapes, and Kian84, who faced the strong sea breeze head-on and burned the art soul until sunset. Kian84 said, "It is definitely different, emotional," in the nature that I feel and face.

Kian84 arrived at the hostel and filled the ship with ramen, mullet grilled and shochu, and continued the remaining painting work. Kian84 said, "The brush stroke is still awkward, but it is fun, because it is a picture that can come out if you have to experience it."

On the other hand, MBC entertainment program 'I live alone' is a documentary-style entertainment program that shows the daily life of famous people living alone in the form of observation camera, reflecting the increasing number of single men and women and one family.