Jung Eun-pyo son Jung Ji-ung, Seoul National University on time ..Yoon Jong Shin "Congratulations on the ascension of Seoul National University Parents"

Actor Jung Eun-pyos son Jung Ji-ung has passed the Seoul National University.Jung Eun-pyo posted his admission certificate for the regular recruitment of Seoul National University College of Humanities and Jung Ji-ung on his instagram on the 3rd.Jung Ji-ung said in a long article, The announcement of Seoul National University, which I was waiting for, has come out now.I started studying on time because I wanted to go to a university that I wanted to do. I had a hard time studying for a year, he said. But I believed in me. In fact, I had to trust me after I left my school record. There was no other way.Fortunately, my parents and the teachers around me believed me, so I did not feel like I was walking with my own burden. Jung Ji-ung, who told me about his experience at the time, said, I would like to say that I am really grateful to those who believed me.I love you all, everyone, he said.He listed the name of singer IU and teacher and thanked him. And our best love in the world, our father and our cute sisters. My family! I really love you.Youve been working hard for a year, he said.Singer Yoon Jong Shin said, Seoul National University parents are up!Congratulations, brother, Ji-woong is the best!On the other hand, Jung Eun-pyo appeared on SBS Star Junior Show Bungbap with son Jung Ji-ung and received the love of viewers.Jung Ji-ung, known as the gifted student of IQ 169, appeared on High Rapper 3 in 2019 and became a hot topic.

Actor Jung Eun-pyo's son Jung Ji-ung has passed the Seoul National University.

Jung Eun-pyo posted his admission certificate for the regular recruitment of Seoul National University College of Humanities and Jung Ji-ung on his instagram on the 3rd.

Jung Ji-ung said in a long article, "The announcement of Seoul National University, which I was waiting for, has come out now." I started studying on time because I wanted to go to a university that I wanted to do. "

"I had a hard time studying for a year," he said. "But I believed in me. In fact, I had to trust me after I left my school record." There was no other way. Fortunately, my parents and the teachers around me believed me, so I did not feel like I was walking with my own burden. "

Jung Ji-ung, who told me about his experience at the time, said, "I would like to say that I am really grateful to those who believed me. I love you all, everyone," he said.

He listed the name of singer IU and teacher and thanked him. "And our best love in the world, our father and our cute sisters. My family! I really love you. "You've been working hard for a year," he said.

Singer Yoon Jong Shin said, "Seoul National University parents are up! Congratulations, brother, Ji-woong is the best!"

On the other hand, Jung Eun-pyo appeared on SBS 'Star Junior Show Bungbap' with son Jung Ji-ung and received the love of viewers.

Jung Ji-ung, known as the gifted student of IQ 169, appeared on 'High Rapper 3' in 2019 and became a hot topic.