Jo Bo-ah "first haircut for 'Military Prosector Doberman'"

The report said that Military Prosector Doberman Jo Bo-ah tried to transform himself into a military prosecutor.Jo Bo-ah had a question and answer session with the production presentation of TVNs New Moonwha Drama Military Prosector Doberman held online on the afternoon of the 23rd.Jo Bo-ah was fortunate that he had a lot of expectations for the Military uniform.I was comfortable, but I was caught up in the military, a little bit, so I was a little more comfortable to be involved in the role, he added.Jo Bo-ah said, I was born for this work and cut it so short for the first time.I am getting more comfortable on the spot when I cut my hair and prepare internally and externally, he said.

The report said that Military Prosector Doberman Jo Bo-ah tried to transform himself into a military prosecutor.

Jo Bo-ah had a question and answer session with the production presentation of TVN's New Moonwha Drama 'Military Prosector Doberman' held online on the afternoon of the 23rd.

Jo Bo-ah was fortunate that he had "a lot of expectations for the Military uniform."

“I was comfortable, but I was caught up in the military, a little bit, so I was a little more comfortable to be involved in the role,” he added.

Jo Bo-ah said, "I was born for this work and cut it so short for the first time."

“I am getting more comfortable on the spot when I cut my hair and prepare internally and externally,” he said.