Infidelity, pregnancy and abortion 'three crowns' 88-year-old three-member girl group member ..

88. 3-member, Girl GroupOnline is hot on Disclosure, where the authenticity has not been confirmed.It is said that he committed an affair and committed a shameless act demanding abortion expenses for pregnancy, and the clue that he was from the 88-year-old three-member girl group raises his curiosity.The original text containing Disclosure is deleted without knowing the authenticity, and only the girl group is summoned with speculation.On the 5th, an online community posted that my husband had an abortion because he had an affair with an entertainer.Ive been married to my husband for three months, and I knew that I was on both legs during my marriage, and the other woman was pregnant with an entertainer.My husband has already arranged it, and I have argued that it is not clear if it is my child.Mr. A said that her husbands child is certain and there is nothing to be desired, so she will have an abortion, but if she doesnt pay for it, she will have a child and get full child support, Mr. B said.Mr. B is reportedly preparing for a divorce lawsuit.Mr. B said, My husband is finished, so I believe him and ask him to accept it again. I can not believe that he has already lost his trust and lost his trust.But he said he would divorce him if he could solve all his debts. In particular, Mr. B said, I was preparing for a divorce suit, but I contacted Mr. A. He said he had been sued for something, but he said he should not see such a man without being hurt.Mr. B was born in 1988 about Mr. A and left a clue that he was from a three-member girl group.The original text written by Mr. B has been deleted, but the controversy has already grown as it has spread to SNS and Community.As speculation is added to Disclosure, which is unknown whether it is authentic, several girl groups are summoned and mentioned.There are also a number of female singers born in 1988, and they are talking about whether or not A is right, referring to their recent news.There is also a cautious opinion that the second damage is caused while only the girl groups are being summoned.It is time to watch carefully as the authenticity has not been revealed and the article has been deleted.

“88.” “3-member”, “Girl Group”

Online is hot on Disclosure, where the authenticity has not been confirmed. It is said that he committed an affair and committed a shameless act demanding abortion expenses for pregnancy, and the clue that he was from the '88-year-old three-member girl group' raises his curiosity. The original text containing Disclosure is deleted without knowing the authenticity, and only the girl group is summoned with speculation.

On the 5th, an online Community posted that "my husband had an abortion because he had an affair with an entertainer."

“I’ve been married to my husband for three months, and I knew that I was on both legs during my marriage, and the other woman was pregnant with an entertainer. “My husband has already arranged it, and I have argued that it is not clear if it is my child.”

“Mr. A said that her husband’s child is certain and there is nothing to be desired, so she will have an abortion, but if she doesn’t pay for it, she will have a child and get full child support,” Mr. B said.

Mr. B is reportedly preparing for a divorce lawsuit. Mr. B said, "My husband is finished, so I believe him and ask him to accept it again. I can not believe that he has already lost his trust and lost his trust. But he said he would divorce him if he could solve all his debts. "

In particular, Mr. B said, “I was preparing for a divorce suit, but I contacted Mr. A. He said he had been sued for something, but he said he should not see such a man without being hurt.”

Mr. B was born in 1988 about Mr. A and left a clue that he was from a three-member girl group. The original text written by Mr. B has been deleted, but the controversy has already grown as it has spread to SNS and Community.

As speculation is added to Disclosure, which is unknown whether it is authentic, several girl groups are summoned and mentioned. There are also a number of female singers born in 1988, and they are talking about whether or not A is right, referring to their recent news.

There is also a cautious opinion that the second damage is caused while only the girl groups are being summoned. It is time to watch carefully as the authenticity has not been revealed and the article has been deleted.