'In Gyo-jin' So Yi-hyun "Shall I cut my hair again?" 'Double Mom'

Actor So Yi-hyun has told me about his troubles.On the 15th, So Yi-hyun consulted on his instagram. He said, Do you want me to...cut my hair again?I asked.The photo released shows So Yi-hyuns haircuts, which are more urban chic than before.Actor Hwang Shin-hye commented, Sleep, because your head is crawling anyway.So Yi-hyun, meanwhile, married actor In Gyo-jin in 2014 and has two girls.

Actor So Yi-hyun has told me about his troubles.

On the 15th, So Yi-hyun consulted on his instagram. He said, "Do you want me to...cut my hair again? "I asked.

The photo released shows So Yi-hyun's haircuts, which are more urban chic than before.

Actor Hwang Shin-hye commented, "Sleep, because your head is crawling anyway."

So Yi-hyun, meanwhile, married actor In Gyo-jin in 2014 and has two girls.